Universal Studios Florida: What Do We Think About It? | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Florida: What Do We Think About It?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
  • E.T. Adventure is operating only one load station 60-90 minutes prior to park close, so if your planning on riding it before Cinesational, be cautious.
Yeah that's not true, I think you just caught it on an off day, just got off the ride and they were running both sides with an empty queue

Yeah that's not true, I think you just caught it on an off day, just got off the ride and they were running both sides with an empty queue
I've seen it happen multiple times on my visits. I'm hoping it's just my luck, but for the past year that's been the operating procedure at park close.

I've seen it happen multiple times on my visits. I'm hoping it's just my luck, but for the past year that's been the operating procedure at park close.
Over the years that I've rode ET, and we don't go during the busy times, it's probably been only one load side as often as both sides. Generally, early in the day, a time when we often ride it, has been only one load side. So, I don't think the one side load is just a recent thing.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
We obviously know Universal is working on projects for USF, but I'm hoping a lot of them start getting greenlit sooner than later. Not expecting anything major within 2 years, but Disney will slowly start to respond in 2027 with DAK project.

Reactions: Mad Dog
We obviously know Universal is working on projects for USF, but I'm hoping a lot of them start getting greenlit sooner than later. Not expecting anything major within 2 years, but Disney will slowly start to respond in 2027 with DAK project.
Does the rumored F&F coaster countas major? Or do you mean more Pokemon scale?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
That certainly counts and hope it's completed by 2026 (doable). But, looking at Disney's slate for 2027+, a F&F coaster is easily overlapped (no pun intended) by a massive DAK expansion.
I think EU easily overlaps ALL of the D23 announcements though - not even including F&F, Pokemon, Zelda, etc.

I'd be willing to be that we see Pokemon in USF before we see Villains Land.