Universal Studios Hollywood Reopening April 16 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Hollywood Reopening April 16

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we know why Six Flags is doing hour slots and Universal can just have everyone come at once?

Anyone know when we know what rides/shows are open?

Its a week out from them opening and nothing?

They have mention already all rides except minions and Simpsons and Waterworld and special effect show I don't know about animal actor show

Anyone notice you can no longer purchase APs? The app says they’re no longer available.
I'm guessing too many new people wanted in

My guess is may 15th more will be sold and if still too many want it on June 15th they will sell as many as they can

But this is a GOOD sign, means Universal should be fine and once Nintendoland opens and does well sure they will greenlight new projects to be worked on

Reactions: JawsVictim
Anyone notice you can no longer purchase APs? The app says they’re no longer available.

Clive and I made comments about this one page back in this thread. They were saying “temporarily unavailable” on the app early yesterday, too, and have ever since. I’m hoping it isn’t a case of they sold out instantly; the “temporarily” makes me think they’re just holding off on selling them for some reason, like seeing how general tickets sell over the course of the next week first or something.

Reactions: JawsVictim
Welp, there goes my plan to upgrade my one day pass at the park if I found the experience to be enjoyable.

Welp, there goes my plan to upgrade my one day pass at the park if I found the experience to be enjoyable.

Are they not allowing upgrades at the park? I’ve seen conflicting information on twitter from the official USH account.

Any help would be appreciated. I bought an AP on Thursday, but cannot make any reservations for the future. DO I have to wait for the actual ticket at the gate? I have tried to enter the long number under the QR code they emailed me and the confirmation code with no success.

Any help would be appreciated. I bought an AP on Thursday, but cannot make any reservations for the future. DO I have to wait for the actual ticket at the gate? I have tried to enter the long number under the QR code they emailed me and the confirmation code with no success.
Try calling them because I think most APs are only active after first use