1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Universal Studios Singapore

Discussion in 'Universal Studios Singapore' started by Jon Fu, May 5, 2013.

1. Jamesh22

Jamesh22 Premium Member

No I think the consensus is that the Minions will replace Madagascar. Popular opinion is that Nintendo will replace Waterworld but no one really knows for sure.

WebHead1138 likes this.
  2. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

3. Stryker

Stryker Rookie

What the heck is Dejiki? Isn't that Swahili for "doggy-style?" Sorry, couldn't help myself. :bolt:

4. Arjy

Arjy Newcomer

If they can expand the park outside it's current borders it would be excellent news.

It's about time this nice looking park had some investment and love. Too long now it's been treated like crap.

5. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the name, but more of the fantastic work that he's actually done for a while now. ;)

It makes me..very curious. Especially to know what it means for the likes of infastructure around RWS, like the Monorail (as it goes through a portion of that area).

6. Stryker

Stryker Rookie

Having recently learned that you're only 20, I wonder if you got my reference to the "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (1996)" movie.

7. Arjy

Arjy Newcomer

Waterworld is a fantastic show ... and gives the park a lovely balance in terms of rides and shows. To take it out would be a mistake.