Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Attached a pic I snapped today...Not sure what they were doing

...while I want to joke about the walking on water thing, I can't help but find it interesting that it's in that odd shape to begin with.

Makes me honestly want to look back at when WoC was being worked on, as I am getting the vibe they are slowly installing underneath the water something to act as the base floor for a new series of fountains that will be around that entire portion of the lagoon.

...while I want to joke about the walking on water thing, I can't help but find it interesting that it's in that odd shape to begin with.

Makes me honestly want to look back at when WoC was being worked on, as I am getting the vibe they are slowly installing underneath the water something to act as the base floor for a new series of fountains that will be around that entire portion of the lagoon.
It looks very familiar...I would have gotten a closer pic, but it was even weirder looking up close

This pic here summarizes it all. Old viewing area + new viewing area.

It’s looking like they’ll completely ignore the other “MIB/London/Springfield” side and go all out on this area. If so- there’s not going to be much in terms of capacity- so I’m curious if they’ll go the “multiple shows per night” route like they did with Higsmeade Christmas.

Loving this look vs the barges. And while we lose a chunk of Central Park- The lagoon looks 10x better. All they need to do is make the new viewing area look decent to blend in and it’s a huge improvement for the aesthetic of the park.

Now ops? Much like Hogsmeade Christmas, I could see this being a cluster.

Reactions: Coasted
Yo! They could do projection mapping on all the tall facades in San Francisco and New York for this show. This may beactually good. They could also launch pyro from Mummy building and big pyro from backstage.

Reactions: Joel and shiekra38