Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
6 cranes up again today. And they are setting up tents like the ones where people sell fireworks and Christmas trees.
*googles how many christmas trees id have to sell to build a theme park*

Also a couple permits dropped yesterday for construction trailers, along with some individual portakabin ones last week for individual lands. so we should see more and more of this kind of thing popping up now. and perhaps may see something semi permament show up south of Universal Way what i call Hotel plot 4 on my maps

Reactions: JoeCamel
Great to see Donkey Kong with so much progress, I think it will be the best thing in Nintendo land.

Feels like they still haven't decided what to build in the Potter area ... maybe just put a theater for the HP Broadway play in the hub and give the acreage to another IP.

Great to see Donkey Kong with so much progress, I think it will be the best thing in Nintendo land.

Feels like they still haven't decided what to build in the Potter area ... maybe just put a theater for the HP Broadway play in the hub and give the acreage to another IP.

They are digging foundations. They know exactly what they are doing. "We don't know" is not "They don't know"

Likely they’re keeping it under wraps at Jo’s request.

Reactions: Ahmanet
There’s only one thing we don’t have an idea of what it will be at Potter, and that’s whatever happened to the VR thing, which may have been cut.

We’ve heard rumors for the land’s content and the main ride, and have seen site plans that line up with them. Just because we don’t know what the attractions will be themed as, doesn’t mean we don’t know the layout.

There’s only one thing we don’t have an idea of what it will be at Potter, and that’s whatever happened to the VR thing, which may have been cut.

We’ve heard rumors for the land’s content and the main ride, and have seen site plans that line up with them. Just because we don’t know what the attractions will be themed as, doesn’t mean we don’t know the layout.

Its probably for this reason that Potter’s the land I’m most interested in. Really pulling for that ride to be something…

EPIC

Reactions: Ahmanet and Alicia
The tunnel at Volcano Bay is the best entrance experience in Orlando.

Hope they theme this tunnel too (if it is for guest traffic).