Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
xsZRq5s.png

VgSAhBx.png
What an amazing time we live in - well done

Reactions: Darko and Mad Dog
Have any of the actors been confirmed for the current ride? I thought Imelda Staunton (Umbridge) was. Do we know any others? I don't think they will ever get the main three back. Maybe Arthur Weasley.

Snape, Dumbledore, Voldemort and Belatrix would be out in this timeline if this takes place after the movies.

Nothing yet, something years down the line.
There was an attraction planned (but canceled) so there is a budget and intention to have something opening there asap. I don't think it will take years. It wouldn't surprise me if they start building it straight after the opening of Epic Universe (if they find the right attraction for it).
Wouldn't surprise me if they went for a Dance Macabre (Efteling) kind of ride (2 copies for guest flow) and maybe some additional additions to the ride to make it unique.

The only thing that makes me apprehensive about that ride coming to universal, especially in a potter section, is that it would heavily rely on screens to really convey the characters and story.