Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

I could be wrong but I don’t that Twitter is ending that easily. I mean that man spent $44 billion dollars on this company. Yea I know he is rich but that amount is nothing to sneeze at. Unfortunately there are not many alternatives out there with a similar setup.

I could be wrong but I don’t that Twitter is ending that easily. I mean that man spent $44 billion dollars on this company. Yea I know he is rich but that amount is nothing to sneeze at. Unfortunately there are not many alternatives out there with a similar setup.

Not to get too off topic, but today they accidentally locked themselves out of HQ because earlier today they fired the guy who was in charge of managing badge access to the offices, and were asking him to come back to help them regain access.

Not to get too off topic, but today they accidentally locked themselves out of HQ because earlier today they fired the guy who was in charge of managing badge access to the offices, and were asking him to come back to help them regain access.
He was the only guy that could unlock doors, Twitter is screwed

I'm sure Bio will find a new way to post if necessary. Maybe directly through Parkstop-- cut out the middle man!

I'm sure someone will be happy to host images for him since it would drive clicks and ad revenue for a website...

Hey Cygnus, I heard that walls were going up on 912. Is it possible to request some recent photos?

xsZRq5s.png

VgSAhBx.png