Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So based on these recent rumors, people can get into the jub for free and get to watch a fountain and firework show for free??Seems like that should be privileged for paying guests.

So based on these recent rumors, people can get into the jub for free and get to watch a fountain and firework show for free??Seems like that should be privileged for paying guests.
Technically, there’s been no confirmation about fireworks or fountain shows. Just restaurants as the theory. I wouldn’t mind the fountain being on. The fireworks situation is a bit different, especially if the 6pm time frame is accurate.

All that being said, I guess we don’t know if this will actually be happening in 2 years or not.

Couple random thoughts I’ve been kicking around.
1. The angle of the entrance makes me think most park visitors will go right upon entering EU.
2. Most restaurants on the right side have been delayed.
3. We know from Alicia’s reporting that they ran out of time to finish those buildings.
4. Bottles necks and crowds may be more dispersed if those resturaunts aren’t there at opening. Imagine people trying to get in/leave the Zephyr Market with opening year crowds entering the park right there.

I imagine most people who live in Orlando already get to watch firework shows for free.

Reactions: Nico