Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Will be interesting to see if the new wands (incorporating batteries and in-wand effects) will be noticeably bulkier (i.e. less screen-accurate) than the current iterations. At least to start, anyway (everything eventually gets smaller).
Good Point. I JUST bought my kids wands and then find this out. I may tell my oldest who was still deciding if she wanted her Christmas gift to be a new wand (she got one when she was 5 or 6) or something from the pet shop to wait until the new wands come out. But then the other two will be jealous lol

Good Point. I JUST bought my kids wands and then find this out. I may tell my oldest who was still deciding if she wanted her Christmas gift to be a new wand (she got one when she was 5 or 6) or something from the pet shop to wait until the new wands come out. But then the other two will be jealous lol
Just remember, these are just rumors. I know I’ve had somewhat of a good reputation for these things lately, but I could be wrong!

As @Alicia points out in the video, it's expected that older wand models will still trigger effects in the park... but perhaps not all of the effects.

Either way, the current and older wands are still (and will still be) very nice collectibles/conversation pieces. I hardly ever use the interactivity aspect of them, yet I'll still pick up a new wand every other trip or so.

Interesting to see on the Dark Universe expansion pad that is getting the gravel that it appears there may be footers going in along the edges like some kind of building going in. It looks like it could be a long span like a parade building or something with a lot of uninterrupted floor space.