Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone else really dislike the Stardust Racers color scheme? I don’t even know what they were going for, the colors are just awful. It would have looked so much nicer with dark blues and purple tracks. And would have brought that “comet shooting through the night sky” element to daytime. Meh, my only gripe.

Reactions: FrankSinatra
Does anyone else really dislike the Stardust Racers color scheme? I don’t even know what they were going for, the colors are just awful. It would have looked so much nicer with dark blues and purple tracks. And would have brought that “comet shooting through the night sky” element to daytime. Meh, my only gripe.
I don’t think it looks bad but I do think Voltron and Hyperia are far better looking rides. I’m not really sure how the colors tie into the theming or Celestial Park, but perhaps we’ll learn more!

I think they were chosen to not stand out from HTTYD (will be very visible in the distance), but purple/blue tones would have been better.

Reactions: Nico
The fact that so much of the ride is “go away green” and they have chosen not to light to track seems to be the point.