Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

It really does look like Diagon 2.0, but hopefully the Parisian architecture helps it feel very distinct.

Diagon is "inside" the wizarding world so it's all whimsical and slanted with real things offering a contrast, but this will be in the "real" world with fantastical elements offering that contrast. That is until you get into the Ministry. Thats how I think it'll look different.

Diagon is "inside" the wizarding world so it's all whimsical and slanted with real things offering a contrast, but this will be in the "real" world with fantastical elements offering that contrast. That is until you get into the Ministry. Thats how I think it'll look different.
I get the sense that the Paris streets will also be meant to feel "bigger," whereas Diagon is intentionally a bit more cozy, for lack of a better word (and I mean that in a good way).

Anyone have an idea what the new structures will be that are being built in front of the Wolfman coaster station? The shapes of the steel look really quite different than anything I’ve seen.

Im assuming that the Helios Grand is going to be easy to build considering how behind it is compared to the rest of the park so far

Physical backdrop of the Coeur Basillica for Potter.

EDIT: I also wonder if they'll use that dead-end by the stairs facade to have some kind of autodoor performance space.

EDIT 2: It's also crazy how much space their devoting to those stairs, which presumably won't be accessible to guests.

I can't get over the idea that the Sacré Cœur is being built thousands of miles away in a theme park in Florida when I got to see it every day while I'm doing the dishes or taking a shower !

The view from my kitchen and bathroom windows (no zoom)

Attachments

• IMG_0578.jpeg
    IMG_0578.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47