Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Her, bio, Tommy all bring the sauce to theme park construction and development. What an age we live in. Add in Midway Mayhem for one of a kind coaster coverage for our win

I’ve been thinking this lately. The combination of the three of em reporting on Epic has been so impressive. It feels so seamless in the way they all work together.

Last edited:
Watching this video from Amusement Insider and I had a thought. Would the name “Gemini” work or is it too generic for the hub coaster? I know there’s one in Cedar Point and I’m assuming they don’t want confusion, but I’m not sure.

With the amount of restaurants coming into that central hub, there is no way they keep the central hub closed to the public right? That is like 11 large places to eat (not including smaller stands). That coupled with the fact that the hotel is right against the central hub. Do we still think central hub will be tickets only?

With the amount of restaurants coming into that central hub, there is no way they keep the central hub closed to the public right? That is like 11 large places to eat (not including smaller stands). That coupled with the fact that the hotel is right against the central hub. Do we still think central hub will be tickets only?
It’s probably a holdover from when it was originally designed that way, but will hopefully function like a traditional theme park.

11? There are 6 restaurants in the hub, not counting desserts, snacks, or the cut burger place. Still a lot, but not that much.

Watching this video from Amusement Insider and I had a thought. Would the name “Gemini” work or is it too generic for the hub coaster? I know there’s one in Cedar Point and I’m assuming they don’t want confusion, but I’m not sure.
I'd guess Cedar Fair has Gemini trademarked as a roller coaster name.

Reactions: Nico
11? There are 6 restaurants in the hub, not counting desserts, snacks, or the cut burger place. Still a lot, but not that much.
I’m including the one in each land and the cut burger place. You probably have more understanding of the scale of each restaurant and possible capacities, but that seems like a significant amount to be filling each day.

I’m including the one in each land and the cut burger place. You probably have more understanding of the scale of each restaurant and possible capacities, but that seems like a significant amount to be filling each day.
Oh thought you meant just the hub dining locations. It’s probably 13 for the entire park including the lands.