Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
9437afb2bb09e677953794153d85e94c.jpg

I will never spend the money to stay there, but it will be a great backdrop for that part of the park.
Yes, same here. It will be tremendously expensive, and popular, mostly due to its location. It looks like a beautiful hotel (per Theme parx photos), but it's not my personal theme type. I'd definitely prefer Portofino over this. Perhaps it will free up rooms, and prices, at the big three deluxe hotels on the main campus. With all the many thousands of hotel room expansions Universal has made since Potter, this will be the only additional Deluxe rooms they've built.

Yes, same here. It will be tremendously expensive, and popular, mostly due to its location. It looks like a beautiful hotel (per Theme parx photos), but it's not my personal theme type. I'd definitely prefer Portofino over this. Perhaps it will free up rooms, and prices, at the big three deluxe hotels on the main campus. With all the many thousands of hotel room expansions Universal has made since Potter, this will be the only additional Deluxe rooms they've built.
I may do a long weekend there, but it all depends on pricing, features, and how they handle APs. But it would also be in the Fall and not right at open.

Fortunately for my wallet, I think the exterior looks a lot more interesting than the interior. I’m perfectly happy staying back at the old campus while the high rollers stay at Helios, but I’m glad it’s there.

Or I might be weak and decide I have to spend the money.
Hoping the old campus becomes more comfortable, like pre covid days, once Epic opens. I miss that leisurely laid-back atmosphere. Plus hoping that old campus deluxe hotel prices flatten out with a new Epic deluxe hotel sucking up some of their customers.