Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is probably a little too early to ask this, but what should I expect from opening day if I intend to go? Other than crowds of course.
ad3c7f50-3b44-4279-8bfc-6da4da165cd8_text.gif

I'd say 52 min. Tame or not, i feel it balls down to the design of the train and restraints more than the layout, in my opinion.
Yeah, Mack's other two stateside launching coasters have a 52" (Copperhead Strike, Carowinds) and 54" (Manta, SeaWorld San Diego) height requirement, respectively. I'd expect the same here.

I'd say 52 min. Tame or not, i feel it balls down to the design of the train and restraints more than the layout, in my opinion.
100% it is restraints but they could do proper ones lowering it. I am hoping 52" and not 54". I get 2" isn't that much, but it could be a whole year for a child waiting to ride it. My daughter could ride Eagle which is a huge steal coaster at 50" and had to wait what seemed like forever for her to ride anything local that comes close to Eagle at Dollywood.

Reactions: jarmor
This is probably a little too early to ask this, but what should I expect from opening day if I intend to go? Other than crowds of course.

I was actually going to ask a similar question.

I wondered if people think it will be so popular there could be a waiting list just to buy entry tickets even months and months later…