Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Exactly, no need to make something overly complex that costs money and time for use on a few days.
All this spec (which I am sure is based somewhere in reality) feels like big "analysts trying to justify their jobs" energy, when really the folks feeding this hysteria should be focused on not going *too far* with UOAP increases. Universal is going to need every body it can get into its three parks.

Magic kingdom is around the same size as epic universe and can fit around 90-95 thousand people of I remember correctly. At their attendance level that's around 54k average per day. I don't see universal capping attendance lower than that if much at all below their legal capacity apart from limitations on staffing or operations.
Fantasyland has more rides/attractions in it than the entire epic park. . .

Reactions: IzzyB
All this spec (which I am sure is based somewhere in reality) feels like big "analysts trying to justify their jobs" energy, when really the folks feeding this hysteria should be focused on not going *too far* with UOAP increases. Universal is going to need every body it can get into its three parks.
We're simply speculation (with data) to figure out what Universal may or may not do come later this year and into next as they gear up to release tickets.

There is no hysteria happening, it's a simple discussion. You may not agree with what is being said, but it's entirely fair speculation.

It’s not speculation- it is what will happen. 100% Guaranteed. This isn’t going to be the one park in history that doesn’t find ways to maximize it’s efficiency and park operations.

Tell you what, if every restaurant has the exact same menu items year 2 as day one, I’ll buy you and your whole family annual passes. :lmao:

They’ll also find ways to make ride ops significantly better as well… as they always do.

The first year will have plenty of bumps on these top tier and insanely technical rides as they find ways to maximize capacity.

In no way is that speculation. It should be the expectation.
Never said these things wouldn’t happen so I think you are reading too much into my post.

Of course cuts are bound to happen but on what scale and level is not yet known. I love speculating on various things so I have no issue with that.

Well, considering this is the NEWS thread - there should be no speculation taking place. Lol
Well, there is technically no thread specifically for speculation either ;) Unless you want to put speculation in the threads that generally cover each part of the park.

Well, there is technically no thread specifically for speculation either ;) Unless you want to put speculation in the threads that generally cover each part of the park.

Well, now you are just pulling 525 page threads out of no where. :D
TBH I forgot that existed because I haven't scrolled down in the forum for months @_@

Even a local radio show host was shocked by the Monsters reveal. All he thought Epic was going to be was Super Nintendo Land. Which is fair since that was the only land officially announced when the park was announced back in 2017-2018.