Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember how late and last minute they were on Sapphire. Walking past it a couple of weeks before opening, I said no way could they finish off the pool, grounds, and the water logged mud mess everything was. But they did it and opened on time, though they had some opening week operational/staff issues.

Do we have any idea what the exterior of the Helios will be like?

The space twins look like a luxury hotel from the outside, will be hard to top.

The only way I remember it is by comparing it to a Vegas hotel. I picture it being Universal’s (smaller scale) version of the MGM Grand (but without the slot machines) lol
Not the Bellagio??? i mean, with the fountain out front and all. . .
Bellagio_Exterior_Day_Unlimited.jpg

Reactions: Ahmanet
Do you know how tall the this hotel is suppose to be ?
I believe that those wood structures on top are really the top. I recall there being mentioned a roof top bar/restaurant. And this hotel only has 500 rooms. Compared to the other two which have 750 each.

Side by side (I mirrored the concept art to match the orientation. So the ground floor restaurant will be on the wrong side)

IMG_1095.jpeg
Epic-Universe-Hotel-843x500.png

I think Helios has a good chance of being the most pretty hotel in Orlando when it opens. The concept art is probably understated.
I was kind of leaning the other direction - the middle third of the concept art seems to take some liberties with what’s actually being built.

At the end of the day it’s prefab, it’ll never compete with Wilderness Lodge or DAK Lodge in the pretty sweepstakes.

I was kind of leaning the other direction - the middle third of the concept art seems to take some liberties with what’s actually being built.

At the end of the day it’s prefab, it’ll never compete with Wilderness Lodge or DAK Lodge in the pretty sweepstakes.
He said Orlando, not Kissimmee lol lol :p:lol::cool:.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet

That’s why I was asking that question to @Alicia because it didn’t seem to be matching the concept art all that well.

Helios went up fast ... looks like some rooms have balconies? Or maybe curved windows?

Its adjacent restaurant looks lux too ... may be topping Sapphire as my fave hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.