Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one thing that we know about that might be cancelled....and a surprise thing to be added......what would those be?

My choices:

Cancelled - Roller Coaster
Added - Something based on Peacock streaming content

If there is one thing that we know about that might be cancelled....and a surprise thing to be added......what would those be?

My choices:

My guess would be a cancelled attraction in either HTTYD or UCM. Idk why, but cancelling an attraction in one of those lands seems to me to be an easy way to save some $. I hope that doesn't happen. Additions would likely come from Peacock or any new franchise coming out before then but I don't see anything that would do that honestly.

From everything we've heard from Comcast and the insiders here though, it sounds like they truly want to go all out here and while things may get cut due to not being "good enough" per say, if anything it sounds like they're willing to expand the budget here. So idk, if anything I think we get additions!

I know that I'll get crucified by some but I feel that roller coaster is completely out of place in a park like this. If it had been themed into a land ala Hagrid....different story there. I do get Universal's need to have one though......Tron at MK, Guardians at EPCOT, Everest at AK and RNRC at DHS cements their need to have that one "adult coaster".

it will be space themed I"m guessing which is what the hubs theme will be? Maybe a Gemini coaster if we are doing the constellation thing for the hub as a whole.

My choices:

Nothing cancelled but I can guess if this show is successful which i guess it will be since it seems to be The Last Airbender meets Adventure Time and Steven Universe, that Universal will lead heavily into. I mean colorful Post Apocalyptic setting (Theme park friendly) with giant animals which fly (translate to rides easily) for the future expansion.

Last edited:

My choices:

I think things we don't know about might get cancelled or scaled back.

Monsters land scares me for this reason. I don't want it to be the "bank" for Nintendo and FB

With the park currently only slated to have 8 - 10 "significant" rides, can they really afford to lose a whole land?

I mean, sure, other Orlando parks have opened underbuilt in the past, but that's never been ideal.

Reactions: therock
I think it may of been @Alicia or @Joe, but if any cuts happen; we should look to Universal Monsters as opposed to Dragons.

I haven't heard anything has been cut and that if anything more to the hub will be added.

With the park currently only slated to have 8 - 10 "significant" rides, can they really afford to lose a whole land?

I mean, sure, other Orlando parks have opened underbuilt in the past, but that's never been ideal.

I don't know why we're all doom and gloom over rumors of rumors.

I think it may of been @Alicia or @Joe, but if any cuts happen; we should look to Universal Monsters as opposed to Dragons.
Awhile ago I said that if they decided to go with another property instead, Monsters would be the first to go (especially given the history of the property at the parks). But seeing Monsters in the concept art and plans it’s pretty clear it was not replaced, yay!

So does anyone think Fantastic Beasts is getting affected due to what happened with JK Rowling recently? Personally I think no, however it would hurt the public reception of the land so it’s kinda on the fence.

So does anyone think Fantastic Beasts is getting affected due to what happened with JK Rowling recently? Personally I think no, however it would hurt the public reception of the land so it’s kinda on the fence.
It won’t really change anything.

The situation isn’t all that surprising, sadly.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Doubt it. If author controversy effected lands, we’d stop seeing grinchmas every year because of people’s issues with seuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.