Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying as a fan, growing up, I always wanted to visit berk, an at an emotional basis, will be very bummed if I don’t get to visit. Nonetheless I’ll enjoy the world and expect it to be super fun.

Wonder how long it’ll take to figure out which Berk they’ll have, the name of the Frankenstein descendant, the rides in the hub etc

Last edited by a moderator:
They have already started so I'm quite sure they have an idea.
On our part, I mean (sorry haha)

Also, if CFTBL is the planned UCM World expansión should we expect to not have it on the Frankenstein’s Castle Ride? By the storyline’s standards, I assume all the UCMs it’ll visit have already passed away, so if they had the creature alive in his eventual ride he wouldn’t qualify.

Why would the monsters be dead? Dracula is immortal, Frankenstein's monster and werewolves are often portrayed as immortal. I feel like this land will treat the monsters as myths like Bigfoot. Do they or don't they exist?

With this thinking in mind I think they village will embrace the folklore and feature some establishments that are "touristy". Frank N Steins would fit right in.

Last edited:
Why would the monsters be dead? Dracula is immortal, Frankenstein's monster and werewolves are often portrayed as immortal. I feel like this land will treat the monsters as myths like Bigfoot. Do they or don't they exist?
Honestly didn’t know what the unifying thing would be so that we could see them all alive and through a consistent storytelling form all these years later (for example, i believe the invisible man is dead) so I assumed time travel.

Can a credible source confirm that the E.U. site was previously an ordinance testing or chemical testing site?

I find it difficult to believe. But please prove me wrong.

Can a credible source confirm that the E.U. site was previously an ordinance testing or chemical testing site?

I find it difficult to believe. But please prove me wrong.
I’ve seen the clean up records. The land was highly contaminated from at very least the manufacturing process of Lockheed Martin, if not more.

Universal originally made plans to split the costs with them to clean it up when they originally owned it in the late 1990s. Slowly the land was cleaned, and in recent years, with Universal taking ownership over it again, the clean up was sped up.

Recent records show that the area to the east of where the new parking lot will be built is still testing positive for a toxin and will need another round of cleanup.

I’m on mobile, but when I’m on my computer I will post more details on the latest round of testing.

EDIT: Here you go. This was from a report last year with the county... Look at number 4 and 7.

plume.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly didn’t know what the unifying thing would be so that we could see them all alive and through a consistent storytelling form all these years later (for example, i believe the invisible man is dead) so I assumed time travel.
I really don't get your logic. A mouse could live for about 7 years, a duck a maximum of 15 years but Mickey and Donald are still going strong at Magic Kingdom.

I really don't get your logic. A mouse could live for about 7 years, a duck a maximum of 15 years but Mickey and Donald are still going strong at Magic Kingdom.
Yes, but considering it seems the rumored storyline is years after the frankenfilms, many ucms didn’t just age out but fully died on screen, and never quite met, with their films taking YEARS apart. It’s like having a ride where Stoick the Vast is in the fight against Grimmel in the third HTTYD. Hell, assumably, BOF lives for like five minutes before dying. If it’s years later and some of the UCMs are definitively dead (invisible man, the phantom, possibly BOF), in their films, one can understandably assume they may need a device to link them all together. This isn’t even touching on the fact that they may want to go through iconic scenes with each character which happen at different times and locations. It’s not the definitive storyline, but it’s surely a possibility.

(Cont) if they did wanna do iconic scenes, clearly it’s been some time since those scenes popped up of a character like Dr frankensteins greanddaughter is grown and in charge of the castle now

Yes, but considering it seems the rumored storyline is years after the frankenfilms, many ucms didn’t just age out but fully died on screen, and never quite met, with their films taking YEARS apart. It’s like having a ride where Stoick the Vast is in the fight against Grimmel in the third HTTYD. Hell, assumably, BOF lives for like five minutes before dying. If it’s years later and some of the UCMs are definitively dead (invisible man, the phantom, possibly BOF), in their films, one can understandably assume they may need a device to link them all together. This isn’t even touching on the fact that they may want to go through iconic scenes with each character which happen at different times and locations. It’s not the definitive storyline, but it’s surely a possibility.
Don't expect this to be the "updated" and failed UCM but closer to the original characters with a unique Epic Universe universe...that is a lot of universes.
Edit: It won't be the Graveyard Revue universe either (if that ever was an universe).

I'm sure if they feel it is important they could use descendants of monsters just like they are with Frankenstein's granddaughter. I think info like this would wind up being scattered throughout the queues and land for those paying attention and not a major thing though. The fun is in the details

I'm sure if they feel it is important they could use descendants of monsters just like they are with Frankenstein's granddaughter. I think info like this would wind up being scattered throughout the queues and land for those paying attention and not a major thing though. The fun is in the details
The UCM lineup entirely being replaced by descendants and not iconic scenes feels underwhelming, idk.

New Monster Land inhabitants;
*Berniestein,Third cousin, twice removed of Frankenstein
*Mrs. Dracula, Thrice bitten, former mistress, second wife
*Invisible Girl, formerly member of Fantastic Four (Universal Marvel rights)
*Codfish, cold water relative of Creature from the Black Lagoon.
*Maggie Smith as the living female Mummified look alike, wrappings removed.

Damn, that lineup sounds pretty iconic to me. ;):rock:

New Monster Land inhabitants;
*Berniestein,Second cousin, twice removed of Frankenstein
*Mrs. Dracula, Thrice bitten, former mistress, second wife
*Invisible Girl, formerly member of Fantastic Four (Universal Marvel rights)
*Codfish, cold water relative of Creature from the Black Lagoon.
*Maggie Smith as the living female Mummified look alike, wrappings removed.

Damn, that lineup sounds pretty iconic to me. ;):rock:
If you E V E R insult Minerva Mgonagall like that again :fist:

Reactions: Mad Dog
I’m talking deaths and such from the classic films.
You’re assuming most people know or will care.

The “story” that IoA includes Isla Adventura instead of Isla Nublar hasn’t stopped anyone from enjoying Jurassic Park. And that has much more immediate cultural relevance.

The percentage of guests who will care about the canonical impact of which monsters should be dead is small enough to be dismissed completely. We’re already crossing a breach by combining creatures that have never interacted. Just suspend your disbelief and enjoy it.

The “story” that IoA includes Isla Adventura instead of Isla Nublar hasn’t stopped anyone from enjoying Jurassic Park. And that has much more immediate cultural relevance.

The percentage of guests who will care about the canonical impact of which monsters should be dead is small enough to be dismissed completely. We’re already crossing a breach by combining creatures that have never interest. Just suspend your disbelief and enjoy it.
:thumbsup:Exactly.

The percentage of guests who will care about the canonical impact of which monsters should be dead is small enough to be dismissed completely. We’re already crossing a breach by combining creatures that have never interacted. Just suspend your disbelief and enjoy it.
I mean but just at the basis of showing us iconic scenes, if Frankengrandaughter is the host all of these things happened in the past, so that’s how they’d show them to us (if not, why not just use the doctor himself? When the Frankenstein moments go down?). Also expect this to be my favorite world no matter what they do :D
Just feel like that’s the only way they could have a story where we see them all.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I mean but just at the basis of showing us iconic scenes, if Frankengrandaughter is the host all of these things happened in the past, so that’s how they’d show them to us (if not, why not just use the doctor himself? When the Frankenstein moments go down?). Also expect this to be my favorite world no matter what they do :D
Just feel like that’s the only way they could have a story where we see them all.

If you're wondering how he eats and breaths, and other science facts,
Then repeat to yourself it's just a show and I should really just relax....

Status
Not open for further replies.