Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back and looking at the High Res version....UCM is 3 levels, Nintendo per Universal is 3 levels, Berk is built on a hill....(zoom in and look at the ground around the water and compare the buildings to the pathways, you can see the elevation change) however I can't tell with Fantastic Beasts much regarding elevation

Epic-Universe-Concept-Art-withlogo.jpg

UC want these universes be 360 degrees immersive. I expect the height of the scenery around you to be high enough to block hotels and other "worlds" so nothing needs to bleed in.
Another lessons Universal probably has learned is that space, eventually, will run out so using multiple layers are the way to go to get maximum use of the space. If we as guests will see that like in the Super Nintendo World I am not sure. Maybe it will be more like Transformers or Fallon.

I’m still praying it’s Space Fantasy from USJ adapted (thematically fitting, doesn’t break immersion, popular attraction, doesn’t seem like I’d be as pricy as other attractions as beloved as it). Every review of USJ says it’s really, really fun (and the videos look phenomenal). I know it’s unlikely but a guy can dream.

Didn't know where else to put this.

This right here is what the next Universal water park should strive to be. Jesus Christ.

What the Mack family does with a water park! Also of note is this is only the indoor section of Rulantica their is an entire outdoor section that they will be finishing through the colder months for an opening next year and an attached hotel, Kronasar, which is already open.

“Ahh Europa-Park one day, one day”

I’m still praying it’s Space Fantasy from USJ adapted (thematically fitting, doesn’t break immersion, popular attraction, doesn’t seem like I’d be as pricy as other attractions as beloved as it). Every review of USJ says it’s really, really fun (and the videos look phenomenal). I know it’s unlikely but a guy can dream.
The perfect way to adapt that ride is Super Mario Galaxy. Even the little interactive part can stay just make it that you’re collecting star bits. Make some tweaks to the ride vehicles and you’ll have the Toad ships.
main_v.png

Starshroom.png

Last edited:
The perfect way to adapt that ride is Super Mario Galaxy. Even the little interactive part can stay just make it that you’re collecting star bits. Make some tweaks to the ride vehicles and you’ll have the Toad ships.
main_v.png

Starshroom.png

I prefer space fantasy because it was an in house IP and character...which even this new park needs to have something not branded because even with certain brands, they can lose their power later on.

What the Mack family does with a water park! Also of note is this is only the indoor section of Rulantica their is an entire outdoor section that they will be finishing through the colder months for an opening next year and an attached hotel, Kronasar, which is already open.

“Ahh Europa-Park one day, one day”

ob_87ec4e_f9fu.png

They're actually expanding the indoor section too, and adding another hotel and a monorail connecting Rulantica to Europa Park. But this is probably coming around 2021 judging by the lack of current construction.

main_v.png

Starshroom.png

I don't think it would be smart to tie a ride to one instance of a franchise especially one that would be very difficult to introduce to future audiences. I keep my Wii around specifically to play those games as I don't see a way for them to be ported forward since the remote was so integral.

I don't think it would be smart to tie a ride to one instance of a franchise especially one that would be very difficult to introduce to future audiences. I keep my Wii around specifically to play those games as I don't see a way for them to be ported forward since the remote was so integral.
It’s already been ported to the NVIDIA shield in China. Spinning is mapped to a button and the curser is mapped to the second stick.

I’d take this exact version on Switch if they’d release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.