Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it and look at the undetailed concept art, I think y'all are right and its Berk and not New Berk for HTTYD. More visually pleasing plus I think they could easily pull it off with a 2-3 level land. So excited to hear about more from this land I kinda feel this is the one we know the least about right now minus the coaster.

I'm not really concerned about the ride attractions for this park because I'm sure they will be great. What more I want to know about is the street shows and stage shows this park will have.

They said that this park would change the game but a park is not just a collection of rides and environments.

Want to really know why "Waterworld" is Universal's best theme park show? Before the show, they make you part of the show so when the action starts you are engaged, its high speed action from the moment the show starts, its universally understandable so you don't need to even be able to hear to comprehend what is going on. Also lets face the fact that Universal put a lot of money into Waterworld.

Shows are Universal's biggest weakness stateside which is why we can't have half the shows USJ gets like the huge Christmas Show and the hour and a half duration One Piece overlay to Waterworld. Stateside, I wish they took even 1/4 of the effort to make complex storyline driven shows like they do in USJ.

Give me a "Sleep No More"/"Hotel Albert" esque Universal Monster Experience. Universal already has done a "Sleep No More" style show now twice overseas in USJ with Universal A&D working in Hollywood and Florida being the ones to help design so.

Make a Zelda or HTTYD show that rivals House of Waters in Macau, Fountain of Dreams in Wuyashin, and Le Reve "Dream" in Vegas. They are totally capable of doing this.

Let Universal A&D and creative make an original theme park show in the hub that makes Fantasmic look like a high school production. Less Sinbad/Creature of the Black Lagoon/FFL level stuff and way more high quality please.

IJ Stunt Show and so many Disney theme park shows were knock off of Universal shows originally according to theme park historians so lets get back to those days.

I'm not really concerned about the ride attractions for this park because I'm sure they will be great. What more I want to know about is the street shows and stage shows this park will have.

They said that this park would change the game but a park is not just a collection of rides and environments.

Want to really know why "Waterworld" is Universal's best theme park show? Before the show, they make you part of the show so when the action starts you are engaged, its high speed action from the moment the show starts, its universally understandable so you don't need to even be able to hear to comprehend what is going on. Also lets face the fact that Universal put a lot of money into Waterworld.

Shows are Universal's biggest weakness stateside which is why we can't have half the shows USJ gets like the huge Christmas Show and the hour and a half duration One Piece overlay to Waterworld. Stateside, I wish they took even 1/4 of the effort to make complex storyline driven shows like they do in USJ.

Give me a "Sleep No More"/"Hotel Albert" esque Universal Monster Experience. Universal already has done a "Sleep No More" style show now twice overseas in USJ with Universal A&D working in Hollywood and Florida being the ones to help design so.

Make a Zelda or HTTYD show that rivals House of Waters in Macau, Fountain of Dreams in Wuyashin, and Le Reve "Dream" in Vegas. They are totally capable of doing this.

Let Universal A&D and creative make an original theme park show in the hub that makes Fantasmic look like a high school production. Less Sinbad/Creature of the Black Lagoon/FFL level stuff and way more high quality please.

IJ Stunt Show and so many Disney theme park shows were knock off of Universal shows originally according to theme park historians so lets get back to those days.
Just worth mentioning speculated shows:
-UCM Show
-Circus Arcanus (fantastic beasts Place Cacheè)
-There seems to be a stage in HTTYD land towards the left that reminds me of those in Hogsmede so some show there
-Same with Mushroom kingdom but towards the center
-Smash Bros

I’m also speculating that Berk in Epic Universe will be set at a the beginning of HTTYD 3 as Grimmel is the main antagonist of the series and I speculate he will be in the flying theater ride

Moreover it is berk post full dragon integration and Hiccup becoming Chief/Valka having returned fully

Also would further explain the body of water in the opening so the dragon towers aren’t visible from outside the land

Last edited:
Question: Seeing as FB3 is set to be much more “major” than the films prior (according to Jacob’s actor bigger than the first two films combined, though I’m not sure how) and Warner Bros seems to be confident it is significantly better than what COG was (and some quotes have said it’ll be the darkest wizarding world story yet), not to mention it’s rumored that COG is just a whole film setting up FB3, is there any chance universal waits until the FB3 release to see if they want to do Brazil instead (it seems the floo Ride can be easily done either way, just a different city with rampant beasts, and if the second ride DOES end up being set in newts case somehow you’d have to imagine that takes location out of issue). If that film does much better and is seemingly much more important to the story, I’d think Universal would prefer doing it and it would come out roughly two years prior to epic’s opening year.

Not to mention things that will be seemingly commonplace in the rest of the franchise (evil Queenie, Eulalie Hicks and whatever group she and Dumbledore/Flamel are part of, Newt actively out to defeat Grindelwald) won’t begin until the third film.

I understand film quality and land quality don’t match, and a Parisian land is beautiful, but it seems like doing it based on a possible low for the series would be unwise.

Question: Seeing as FB3 is set to be much more “major” than the films prior (according to Jacob’s actor bigger than the first two films combined, though I’m not sure how) and Warner Bros seems to be confident it is significantly better than what COG was (and some quotes have said it’ll be the darkest wizarding world story yet), not to mention it’s rumored that COG is just a whole film setting up FB3, is there any chance universal waits until the FB3 release to see if they want to do Brazil instead (it seems the floo Ride can be easily done either way, just a different city with rampant beasts, and if the second ride DOES end up being set in newts case somehow you’d have to imagine that takes location out of issue). If that film does much better and is seemingly much more important to the story, I’d think Universal would prefer doing it and it would come out roughly two years prior to epic’s opening year.

Not to mention things that will be seemingly commonplace in the rest of the franchise (evil Queenie, Eulalie Hicks and whatever group she and Dumbledore/Flamel are part of, Newt actively out to defeat Grindelwald) won’t begin until the third film.

I understand film quality and land quality don’t match, and a Parisian land is beautiful, but it seems like doing it based on a possible low for the series would be unwise.

Honestly, 30s Brazil tickles my fancy aloooooot more than 30s Paris. Paris is pretty, but I have no idea what 30s Brazil, 30s Rio, 30s Carnivale etc would look like.

What a stupid move if true.
Honestly, 30s Brazil tickles my fancy aloooooot more than 30s Paris. Paris is pretty, but I have no idea what 30s Brazil, 30s Rio, 30s Carnivale etc would look like.
Exactly like now but black and white ;)

What a stupid move if true.

Exactly like now but black and white ;)
It doesn’t seem to be something directly intentionally done, just a critique. FB2 was just pounds of information that set up the war and grindelwald’s initial rise (plus both grindelwald and Dumbledore’s main weapons against each other Credence/Newt respectively accepting their sides alongside other major characters)
FB3 will be where the war will have fully begun.
Should have said speculated, not rumored ;)

Last edited:
This seems very "they're expanding the monorail" type of intel from CMs.
No offense to this guy and his channel, but his last Jurassic video claimed to have LEAKED info too. And it ended up being a Team Member told him the coaster will be based on the stable raptor release moment from JW. And that was it. "LEAKED" has lost all meaning on the internet now I am afraid. And I am sure videos with LEAKED in the title do better than regular in the park vlogs. :shrug:

I've been told that Universal has made an agreement with Disney in order to allow properties like Star Wars and Dumbo to appear at Universal parks. No Marvel though, Disney is keeping that one.
That was terrible sarcasm since in actuality Universal is keeping Marvel. Try harder next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.