Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have an expansion plot for an entire UCM land. If the UCMs do well, I expect the land to be CFTBL, aside from it and mummy no lands would feel different from Frankenstein (European Villaiges!)
Fingers crossed!

Alicia said we should at least expect a trophy room with all the MK trophies!
The queue will be a mix of nostalgia (think the hat, the house points etc in forbidden journey queue) and bowsers castle theming somehow.
I’m thinking lots of Bowsers Castle, with a section to acquaint guests with the MARIO Kart franchise towards the end (trophy room).

Interesting to note the HYYYD coaster never actually goes over anywhere that needs netting. The one part over a walkable area in the land is roofed with a wooden structure (dragon landing structure? :D) and the rest just about goes over the outskirts and water portions of the land

Last edited:
Interesting to note the HYYYD coaster never actually goes over anywhere that needs netting. The one part over a walkable area in the land is roofed with a wooden structure (dragon landing structure? :D) and the rest goes over the outskirts of the land
Seems like they found a way to not have nets all over the place and went for it.

1 point for immersion.

Interesting to note the HYYYD coaster never actually goes over anywhere that needs netting. The one part over a walkable area in the land is roofed with a wooden structure (dragon landing structure? :D) and the rest just about goes over the outskirts and water portions of the land
This is something that will fly under the radar but will really help with theming and immersion. My only gripe is that it seems like the coaster will be fully visible from everywhere in the land - not like Hagrid's where you actually have to be in line/the exit to see it.

This is something that will fly under the radar but will really help with theming and immersion. My only gripe is that it seems like the coaster will be fully visible from everywhere in the land - not like Hagrid's where you actually have to be in line/the exit to see it.
I'm fairly certain that's a feature, not a bug.

Berk is a kinetic place, with dragons flying everywhere. Sure, it'll be coaster track, but it gives the land a similar sense of life.

You should. Genuinely great movies! :D The land, i expect will be something like the start of HHTYD 3 (since I think they’ll want it during Hiccup actually being chief and they’ll want Grimmel as the land’s villain since he’s the primary antagonist of HTTYD
I have no clue who any of those people are lol.

I jumped into this thread super late - is there any rumors about specific individual attractions? Other than Mario Kart, DK, Monsters, and HTTYD?

I have no clue who any of those people are lol.

I jumped into this thread super late - is there any rumors about specific individual attractions? Other than Mario Kart, DK, Monsters, and HTTYD?
People are praying that Space fantasy from US J makes it to the hub
Also let me know how the movie watching goes! Have fun!

Why Space Fantasy? It doesn't operate year round even in Japan.
My non technical answer is two of my friends have visited USJ and cant stress how much simple fun the ride was and how they wish it was in orlando, and doesn’t look to pricy to make for the amount of awesome it is :D

Also always wanted to ride it and fits the hub’s theming. Slight storyline change to fit the US market better sounds awesome!

Also isn’t the year round thing due to modifications (for Uni Cool Japan versions of the ride and in the case of hhn season, Space Fantasy: Black hole?)

My non technical answer is two of my friends have visited USJ and cant stress how much simple fun the ride was and how they wish it was in orlando, and doesn’t look to pricy to make for the amount of awesome it is :D

Also always wanted to ride it and fits the hub’s theming. Slight storyline change to fit the US market better sounds awesome!

Also isn’t the year round thing due to modifications (for Uni Cool Japan versions of the ride and in the case of hhn season, Space Fantasy: Black hole?)
Yeah, hey kind of interrupt it's running for just about any reason. That's why, even though people seem to like it, I would doubt it has a strong enough presence for Universal to clone it in any other park. If it was all that of an attraction, they'd use other venues for their special and seasonal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.