Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 509 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give me toothless flight of passage and take my money. Also to add my 2 cents in if this park has Nintendo and monsters I don’t care how “kiddy” the other areas are. I’ll hangout with donkey Kong and Gillman all day and then leave for islands to ride a big coaster or two.
You do realize that Nintendo is a far more kid-friendly concept than Fantastic Beasts would be, right?

Because...why?
Because HTTYD is a kids IP for the most part. A 52-78" height restricted coaster seems to be the antithesis of what the IP calls for in terms of it's audience. HTTYD calls for something far more along the lines of Slinky Dog if it were to get a coaster.

Last edited:
You do realize that Nintendo is a far more kid-friendly concept than Fantastic Beasts would be, right?

Because HTTYD is a kids IP for the most part. A 52-78" height restricted coaster seems to be the antithesis of what the IP calls for in terms of it's audience. HTTYD calls for something far more along the lines of Slinky Dog if it were to get a coaster.
Of course. But it’s kid friendly stuff that I’m still gonna freak out about and knock kids over to get to. :tease:

I know that the talk has been about "worlds" comprised of multiple different "lands", at least for Deamworks and Nintendo. Are all of these "lands" likely to similar in size to Kong- one major ride and possibly a restaurant or shop - or might some of the Dreamworks properties get lands larger than that?

I know that the talk has been about "worlds" comprised of multiple different "lands", at least for Deamworks and Nintendo. Are all of these "lands" likely to similar in size to Kong- one major ride and possibly a restaurant or shop - or might some of the Dreamworks properties get lands larger than that?

I believe all the DW properties will get more than that. The only property than seems to be a normal “land” is Monsters

Reactions: Clive and Dhdhddh
I’m thinking more Hogsmeade and less Kong. 2-3 attractions experiences per world.
I hope so, I personally find it is a tad sad if a land only has one attraction, which is why (for instance) I wish Diagon Alley/London would have another attraction (I don't count the Hogward's Express as a proper attraction belonging to the land). King, well, I don't consider that a land, but just an attraction between two lands.

Reactions: therock
Status
Not open for further replies.