Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

UP! A Great Bird Adventure

It's nice to hear they're reworking the show, but the report says they're trying to make it "funnier," which I don't think is necessarily the appropriate fix. The problem, to me, seems to be the integration (or lack thereof) of the costume characters and their prerecorded dialogue into a live show setting with variables that are not always set in stone. That's the real issue.

Good to see corrections are going to be made to fix the problems. Wish Universal would have done the same to fix the corny dialogue in Sindbad, final scene in Poseidon's Fury, F&F pre shows, and F&F musion show....You'd think they could find better writers.....Hopefully, Bourne doesn't end up with all corny dialogue.

Good to see corrections are going to be made to fix the problems. Wish Universal would have done the same to fix the corny dialogue in Sindbad, final scene in Poseidon's Fury, F&F pre shows, and F&F musion show....You'd think they could find better writers.....Hopefully, Bourne doesn't end up with all corny dialogue.
They should have fixed everything about F&F tbf

UP wasn't a comedy. It had funny parts, but apart from Dug speaking dog, there was no steady stream of guffaws.

"Funnier" isn't the way this should go. It almost sounds like WDW doesn't have the pulse of their source.

I would love an UP dark ride instead of a show.
Something along the lines of a modern Peter Pans Flight. We could all be in mini 'Spirit of Adventure' blimps traveling to Paradise falls, maybe the story is we are all trying to get a wilderness explorer badge with the help of Carl Russel and Dug, with something inevitably going a bit wrong when Dug spots a Squirel :grin:

In one of the oddest situations with this whole COVID-19 thing... they've redone the show AGAIN with a new name: Feathered Friends in Flight.

I know im the only one..but I prefer this new version because it focus on the animals more. I guess kids aren't like me when I was growing up and animal shows just needed animals to be interesting..not cartoon characters.