USF and USH rumor thread | Inside Universal Forums

USF and USH rumor thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2018
Hello out there, my name is mrpeng1 and I have been lurking the forum for a while now. I have been interested in making a thread similar to the one on WDWmagic in regards to current rumors about what is coming to the parks (US only, although a lot has leaked for Beijing as of late). I know there was an attempt earlier this year but the guy barely updated after the initial post. So without further ado, here we go.

Reactions: therock
Universal Florida- Universal Studios (WIP)
Shrek 4D

• Rumored to be a despicable me ride, secret life of pets scrapped (at least for orlando)
  • Themed around villiancon
  • Both incarnations of the ride (SLOP and DM) are trackless
  • Randomized appearances
  • Ride vehicles will visit booths with vendors showing various "evil" items
  • Designed to be easily changed out
MIB replacement
  • Was pokemon themed the last time I checked
Kidzone replacement
  • Original plans to replace kidszone with a mario themed land have been scrapped
  • Pokemon is rumored to be the potential replacement
  • Splatoon (though I think I am wrong on this) and more Hello Kitty attractions may be coming as well
Terminator 2/Jason Bourne
  • Not much to say here yet
  • Previous rumors indicated Walking Dead or James Bond were coming, though with Universal's acquisition of the newest bond film that may change
  • Pitch Perfect also rumored to come here (most likely dead)
Fear Factor Replacement/Minstry of Magic
  • Rumored to be moved to site B
General
  • Globus Mundi shop is going up in Diagon Alley-this is just speculation on my part, but I think it may be a preview center for Site B, though the name has appeared on merchandise, it is getting it's own shop and it has its own twitter account

Last edited:
Citywalk -WIP

Universal Cinemark

Cirque Du Soliel

• Dreamworks themed, may be coming to Site 2
Various Rumors and shops
  • Before I get going on this, I would like to say that these may be outdated, but here we go anyways
  • A SNL lounge/comedy club (most likely dead)
  • An In and Out
  • A Nintendo Megastore (the only constant in the Super Nintendo World rumors, may include an arcade as well)

Last edited:
Site B
  • May be named fantastic worlds
  • Fantastic Beasts and Super Nintendo World are coming
  • Citwalk 2
WIP

Just saying this, is this thread necessary for when we can talk about the rumors on the active threads of where they are primarily at?

That said, welcome to IU; as I can't wait to hear what you have to put out.

Just saying this, is this thread necessary for when we can talk about the rumors on the active threads of where they are primarily at?

That said, welcome to IU; as I can't wait to hear what you have to put out.

I know we do, but I want this post be more or less a one stop area for rumors so that someone who just discovered the site won't have to wade through hundreds of pages of discussion and speculation to actually find the details about what is going on. I like this forum, mainly as you guys and gals are a lot more friendly than most of the Disney parks forums.

Reactions: therock
Status
Not open for further replies.