USF Project? | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Universal has purchased more land south of the current resort, is it possible that some backstage areas in between the two current parks could be demolished to make room for expansions for IOA and USF?

Now that Universal has purchased more land south of the current resort, is it possible that some backstage areas in between the two current parks could be demolished to make room for expansions for IOA and USF?

I’d say it’s doubtful. Most of the backstage buildings are there to help and compliment the staff and parks of the resorts. At a guess, I’d say maybe 10% of the buildings could be moved like the ones for training and storage but it’s going to free up very little space.

Reactions: Jones14 and Nick
I’d say it’s doubtful. Most of the backstage buildings are there to help and compliment the staff and parks of the resorts. At a guess, I’d say maybe 10% of the buildings could be moved like the ones for training and storage but it’s going to free up very little space.
Hit the nail on the head. Those buildings are essential to every day operations. There's really not much Universal can do.

Reactions: Scott W.
Status
Not open for further replies.