USH 2023 Addition? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

USH 2023 Addition?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll be honest...the park needs both. There are currently only 4 shows at the park

One of which to me is one and done (the Potter Tri wizard show), and two of the shows have been going for over 20 years Animals actors and Water World. So In an ideal world this summer or next we would get a new show as they build a new ride.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Feel like if we were to of gotten Bourne, wouldn't we of heard it already? Especially as Bourne isn't a simple stunt show.

I also don't believe the Castle Theater has an Armory.

Some... break-pumping that I should have applied on my self yesterday. Seems that there is a decent possibility that the video showed Orlando's building, which was shipped from California. Did some research after I posted and found an interview with one of the show's creators, who said sets were built in Pennsylvania and California. It is still possible this is for Hollywood, but it's not looking as likely. Sorry guys!

As I mentioned elsewhere, your more than fine! Hope we see *something* in there other than seasonal content or seeing it as a rest area if it rains, but I get the feeling it's going to fill a purpose that Hollywood hasn't had since the Globe Theater.

Being, a Flex-Theater.

So is Nintendoland going to be the only thing added to the park for 2022-2023? I know Dream works theater needs an update but is the basic plan
Mario Kart
Dream Works Theater New Film and then maybe DK?

SNW’s recent announcement already answered the question of this thread. SNW is going to be our 2023 replacement. Here’s how I see the park’s future working out:

2023: SNW
2024: HTTYD for DWT?
2025: DK
2026: Mummy replacement?

Reactions: Jerroddragon
SNW’s recent announcement already answered the question of this thread. SNW is going to be our 2023 replacement. Here’s how I see the park’s future working out:

2023: SNW
2024: HTTYD for DWT?
2025: DK
2026: Mummy replacement?
If Business picks up after SNW could....they maybe see a reason to have years where they double up?

Like open a new ride but also update the Tram or Dream Works theater, or open a new show in the Special effects area?

If Business picks up after SNW could....they maybe see a reason to have years where they double up?

Like open a new ride but also update the Tram or Dream Works theater, or open a new show in the Special effects area?
Unless they demo more soundstages behind SNW I don't think we will see DK come to Hollywood. There is not enough room. When they open SNW in Hollywood keep an eye to see if there is a DK facade. If not then that is a sign DK will not come to Hollywood.

The soundstages next to Transformers and Mummy (Alongside SS29) are earmarked for park use. My guess is that we should be watching what happens to them, after Barham Gate finishes the 8 soundstages.

Reactions: chris.g
Unless they demo more soundstages behind SNW I don't think we will see DK come to Hollywood. There is not enough room. When they open SNW in Hollywood keep an eye to see if there is a DK facade. If not then that is a sign DK will not come to Hollywood.
DK is likely coming to Hollywood, it's just not gonna be connected to the main SNW. I think there was a point pre-pandemic where it was heavily rumored to have been greenlit for (i might be wrong here) Soundstage 29, but plans changes

Reactions: chris.g
So as SNW gets closer to completion by the day, I think it's soon gonna be time to spec on what's next. The main thing I'm wondering is if we're gonna see more work on the Lower Lot expansion or attraction/s to replace the ones on the faulty foundation on the Upper Lot. I think both are fully possible, but curious to see if people have any thoughts on this.

So as SNW gets closer to completion by the day, I think it's soon gonna be time to spec on what's next. The main thing I'm wondering is if we're gonna see more work on the Lower Lot expansion or attraction/s to replace the ones on the faulty foundation on the Upper Lot. I think both are fully possible, but curious to see if people have any thoughts on this.

I think NintendoLA is a given. With Feature Presenation converted to Nintendo, doing a full on store in Citywalk feels the logical move.

A good question though, will it be the leaked location where ZenZone is? Or..could it be over at Starbucks/Blaze? That side of Citywalk is getting a lot of attention after-all, I can see that.

I think NintendoLA is a given. With Feature Presenation converted to Nintendo, doing a full on store in Citywalk feels the logical move.

A good question though, will it be the leaked location where ZenZone is? Or..could it be over at Starbucks/Blaze? That side of Citywalk is getting a lot of attention after-all, I can see that.
Starbucks/ Blaze feels like prime real estate. They could use the 5 Towers screen easily for Nintendo Directs as opposed to in store. Hm...

• Wow
Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Starbucks/ Blaze feels like prime real estate. They could use the 5 Towers screen easily for Nintendo Directs as opposed to in store. Hm...

I've been genuinely wondering why we haven't seen a coffee shop, and I think it's precisely that. That they're trying to figure the logistics out of how NintendoLA will be there with redone aesthetics, alongside having a new Starbucks over where NintendoLA would've been.

The fact they didn't even do a temp Starbucks, makes me wonder intensely for Citywalk.

I've been genuinely wondering why we haven't seen a coffee shop, and I think it's precisely that. That they're trying to figure the logistics out of how NintendoLA will be there with redone aesthetics, alongside having a new Starbucks over where NintendoLA would've been.

The fact they didn't even do a temp Starbucks, makes me wonder intensely for Citywalk.
Also worth considering Nintendo has wanted to try the Kirby Café overseas... you know... just saying...

Also worth considering Nintendo has wanted to try the Kirby Café overseas... you know... just saying...
kirby-happy.gif

In the intern between lower lot expansion and fixing the foundation on the upper lot, we could very likely see a new DreamWorks theatre film. Kung Fu Panda is going on 5 years of age in 2023. Though what the new film will be is anyones guess. HTTYD, Trolls, The Bad Guys even?

Well I would say that a new Dreamworks show is more than likely for 2024. Who knows what’s gonna happen with the Simpsons ride but I think it’s time for something new. Despicable me definitely needs an upgrade because the screen is just too small and takes you out of the overall experience IMO. The only space on the upper lot for new attractions is by replacing the small European village, animal actors and special effects stages for one or two new attractions. Also Waterworld has enough space for a new ride but other than that the upper lot is just too landlocked

Reactions: TheUniC6