Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USH Price Increase!

What really gave USH an AP boost was the 12 month Costco pass that was offered last year. They stopped selling them around late October of 2017. All those 12 month Costco passes are expiring right around now depending on your first visit. They’re probably seeing a drop in annual pass numbers.

Universal is now selling a 2019 Season Pass for $139, $10 more than a full priced 1-day ticket.

2019 Season Pass valid now through 12/13/2019 and is valid for over 200 days admission with 40 weekend days.

Prices went up by $10 on all Annual Passes.

Silver : $199
Gold: $329
Platinum: $629

$10 discount if purchased online .

There was big change in the monthly payment plans . Instead of all Annual Pass levels paying a down payment equal to that of the average 1-Day ticket, down payments are now on a sliding scale depending on pass level:

Silver: $119

Gold: $144

Platinum: $249

Costco now has a 18 month pass for $219.99!

Have they been losing Annual Pass holders?

Costco also got rid of the $240 Gold Pass which included parking.

Last edited:
Costco now has a 18 month pass for $219.99!

Have they been losing Annual Pass holders?

Costco also got rid of the $240 Gold Pass which included parking.

I wonder if they are negotiating the gold pass again. They did this last year as well, they removed them for, I think a couple of weeks and then brought them back. But then again that $219.99 pass may be what they recently negotiated as well in place of the gold pass. I bought some gold passes for my family back in December, but haven't activated them as they were good until end of June 2019.

Anybody know what pass ID number for the AAA Neighbor pass is to check the blackout dates? I know the regular Neighbor pass is 2019H, is it the same or different, last year I got the AAA one and it was different and had more available dates.