Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can't wait to see videos of this. But either way it to me at least this has more effort put into it and sounds far more interesting that Web Slingers.
How can you possibly make that judgement? Until you've been on it or seen a ride through (which we won't get until guest previews), it's impossible to compare this attraction versus any other attraction.

How can you possibly make that judgement? Until you've been on it or seen a ride through (which we won't get until guest previews), it's impossible to compare this attraction versus any other attraction.
Sorry if that came out wrong. What I meant is that in my opinion from what I have read so far many aspects to me at least seem more appealing than Web Slingers. Mainly the screens being curved and blended with practical props to give the rooms a sense of depth (this is not a big space at all) and the power up system. While we will have to wait and see the final product to make a judgement, I am intrigued at what I have read thus far.

While I'd obviously have loved a dark ride in the vain of SLOP in USH, I know my almost 3 year old is going to love this ride/Minionland. They've knocked it out of the park for fans of the minions.

I always have to remind myself that what (and I'd think many of us on IU) I think would be best for a theme park, may differ (sometimes greatly!) from the casual theme park goer. I think a lot of us want more coasters and dark rides, but Minionland will get people to the park, especially younger families once the Kidzone overhaul is completed