Villans Unleashed | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Villans Unleashed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And then people rip on things like the Oogie Boogie show, which, while it wasn't Bill & Ted, it was definitely pushing the boundaries of what we've grown to expect from Disney. It could definitely be better and has room to grow, but for people to rip on it because it isn't "edgy enough" or it's "one of the oddest things they've seen in a Disney park" is ludicrous.

This is the one time Disney does something that finally isn't aimed at children and they should be applauded. The show wasn't perfect, but it has room to grow. If (in the unlikely situation) the event ever became 16+, this could truly be great. People ripping something that was truly different from what Disney normally does only tells Disney that the market isn't big enough for them to expand upon this potential opportunity.

Why should they break out of their Disney-fied box if they just get blasted for it when they do?

And then people rip on things like the Oogie Boogie show, which, while it wasn't Bill & Ted, it was definitely pushing the boundaries of what we've grown to expect from Disney. It could definitely be better and has room to grow, but for people to rip on it because it isn't "edgy enough" or it's "one of the oddest things they've seen in a Disney park" is ludicrous.

This is the one time Disney does something that finally isn't aimed at children and they should be applauded. The show wasn't perfect, but it has room to grow. If (in the unlikely situation) the event ever became 16+, this could truly be great. People ripping something that was truly different from what Disney normally does only tells Disney that the market isn't big enough for them to expand upon this potential opportunity.

Why should they break out of their Disney-fied box if they just get blasted for it when they do?

I saw the Oogie Boogie show being the only praise of the event :shrug:

I haven't read one positive review about this event, not even from the Disney fan bloggers. I can't believe what a miss this was.