Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Vintage - Universal Studios Florida TV Commercials

Halloween Horror Nights - “You Don’t Know Jack” - TV Spot (2000):

Name: Halloween Horror Nights X
Year: 2000
Icon: Jack the Clown
Houses: Anxiety in 3-D, Dark Torment, The Fearhouse, Total Chaos, Universal Classic Monster Mania
Scare Zones: Apocalypse Island, Clown Attack, The Gauntlet, Midway of Dr. Morose
Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure, Festival of the Dead Pa lrade, Jacked Up
URL: Halloween Horror Nights™ at Universal Orlando Resort™

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights "Lobby" (2009):

Name: Halloween Horror Nights 19: Ripped From The Silver Screen
Year: 2009
Icon: The Usher (Main), Billy the Puppet (Minor), The Wolfman (Minor), Chucky (Minor)
Houses: Silver Screams, Saw, Chucky: Friends 'til the End, The Wolfman, Dracula: Legacy in Blood, Frankenstein: Creation of the Damned, Leave it to Cleaver, The Spawning
Scare Zones: Apocalypse: City of Cannibals, Cirque du Freak, Containment, Horrorwood Die-In, Lights, Camera, Hacktion!, War of the Living Dead, Shadows from the Past
Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure, The Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute
URL: Halloween Horror Nights™ at Universal Orlando Resort™

This is wild - I've never seen this cut of the commercial before with Piggy Man replacing Wolfman. Makes me wonder if Wolfman was a late addition.

A World of Adventure at Universal Parks and Resorts (2017):

Universal Parks & Resorts, a unit of Comcast NBCUniversal, offers guests around the globe today’s most relevant and popular entertainment experiences. With three-time Academy Award winner Steven Spielberg as creative consultant, its theme parks are known for immersive experiences that feature some of the world’s most thrilling and technologically advanced film and television-based attractions.

A World of Adventure at Universal Parks and Resorts (2017):

Universal Parks & Resorts, a unit of Comcast NBCUniversal, offers guests around the globe today’s most relevant and popular entertainment experiences. With three-time Academy Award winner Steven Spielberg as creative consultant, its theme parks are known for immersive experiences that feature some of the world’s most thrilling and technologically advanced film and television-based attractions.

That was such an excellent commercial. It actually gets you psyched to visit the parks, thus it achieves it's goal.

True, when we all going? :ears:
:lol:.....Actually, Alene & I will be at Portofino from May 17 to May 27th....and after that in early December to see & experience the new Christmas stuff.....Just love Universal & most especially the HP lands, even though neither of us read the books or went to the theaters for the movies. Universal has been our HP education. Just pure immersion. Nothing like HP lands in the theme park world. Even Disney hasn't equaled it yet (though 'maybe' GESWL will)

....& most especially the HP lands, even though neither of us read the books or went to the theaters for the movies. Universal has been our HP education. Just pure immersion. Nothing like HP lands in the theme park world. Even Disney hasn't equaled it yet (though 'maybe' GESWL will)

Same deal about HP for me. Saw the first movie and a part of the second; wife and 11-yr-old son are HP book geeks but maybe only saw the first 3. Still, those lands are beyond awesome and we love spending so much time in them.

We'll be there May 23 - June 6. So if I run into you I'll gladly buy you and your lady a round! :cheers:

Same deal about HP for me. Saw the first movie and a part of the second; wife and 11-yr-old son are HP book geeks but maybe only saw the first 3. Still, those lands are beyond awesome and we love spending so much time in them.

We'll be there May 23 - June 6. So if I run into you I'll gladly buy you and your lady a round! :cheers:
I have a ton of my old soccer shirts so about half the time I'm at the parks I have one on. So if you see someone with a Mon Valley United shirt, that be me. Great to have a Duffs if we run into one another. . :thumbsup::cheers:

Wet 'n Wild Television Commercial 'Short Lines' (2000)

Wet 'n Wild Orlando was the flagship water park of Wet 'n Wild owned by NBC Universal, located on International Drive in Orlando, Florida. It was founded in 1977 by SeaWorld creator George Millay and is considered America's first water park. It closed on December 31, 2016. Universal's Volcano Bay took its place.