Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish Universal/Disney would set up camera's on all builds so at the end of the build they could release a long time lapse of the construction so we get to see how everything comes together.

Reactions: Galaxy Defender
I really wish Universal/Disney would set up camera's on all builds so at the end of the build they could release a long time lapse of the construction so we get to see how everything comes together.

I think SeaWorld did that for Mako. I'd love to see the same thing, especially on a project of this scale. I can't see Disney doing it as it would ruin the magic and a storage medium hasn't been invented yet that could hold that many photos to create a time lapse.

I think SeaWorld did that for Mako. I'd love to see the same thing, especially on a project of this scale. I can't see Disney doing it as it would ruin the magic and a storage medium hasn't been invented yet that could hold that many photos to create a time lapse.
Disney only needs one frame a month.
Following this tread is the best thing of seeing the waterpark grow, it's amazing.

Disney only needs one frame a month.
Following this tread is the best thing of seeing the waterpark grow, it's amazing.

It's been fascinating. Trying to find any photos of Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach being constructed is tedious and unrewarding.

Bio posted a bunch of new and great ground pics today on the twit. Great closeups. The project makes my brain go ZING! It almost makes Kong look silly and I don't mean that as an insult.

7QpEDfN.gif

CtGD8Ff.gif

This map has been removed from the UO app but they still have a bit for Volcano Bay. I've added the highest res version of the map I could create when it was still there.

k4jbafT.jpg

It's amazing how close the western CBBR tower will be to the lazy river.

Edit: looking at the UO app image and the recent photos of the water coaster and people suggesting show scenes. I think in my mind, what I'm visualising is something similar in the uphill segments to the BTMR indoor lift hill. Watching a POV, it looks like a perfect match. At about 30secs in:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.