Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Universal expands parking before this opens. There's no way the 2 garages can handle 3 parks and CW during peak season.
The only parking they have recently or are planning to add is for hotels only. A lot of the parking in the garages is used exclusively for contractors and employees these days, so if it ever gets close to reaching maximum capacity then they will most likely just force those people to park somewhere else farther away.

The only parking they have recently or are planning to add is for hotels only. A lot of the parking in the garages is used exclusively for contractors and employees these days, so if it ever gets close to reaching maximum capacity then they will most likely just force those people to park somewhere else farther away.
Once Volcano Bay opens, it'll be interesting to see how things go. I'm slightly surprised they didn't add a level to each garage in preparation. It's better to add to the garage before VB opens than to realize you have an issue afterwards.

Once Volcano Bay opens, it'll be interesting to see how things go. I'm slightly surprised they didn't add a level to each garage in preparation. It's better to add to the garage before VB opens than to realize you have an issue afterwards.

Bit like CCBR, they should have made that thing bigger first time around.

Reactions: Scott W.
Bit like CCBR, they should have made that thing bigger first time around.

I'm assuming by the layout of the CBBR car park that they can be easily expanded? The parking when it was busy was a nightmare so I can't imagine how bad it will be once the towers open and it's at peak capacity.

Couple more updates from Bioreconstruct, not much to see but progress is progress:

D987 has also posted some updates, not seen an update from this twitter user in quite some time:

Particularity interested as to which slide the green one with the yellow frame is in the photos below. I know where it appears to be going in the park but don't remember seeing anything resembling that kind of shape/type of slide on any concepts or the video. Anyone got any ideas? ***Edit: is it the following one highlighted in a red box?***

k4jbaf_T.jpg

I have realised now I was thrown off by the green slide above due to the concept video actually showing both of the above slides as orange however it is clear that it is wrong and the picture above of a green and orange slide is actually the correct representation of those slides.

Last edited:
I really hope Universal expands parking before this opens. There's no way the 2 garages can handle 3 parks and CW during peak season.

I have to believe that for this coming year, the WNW parking lot will be used as an overflow for Volcano Bay; but that's my take on how they may handle the overflowing of parking.

Volcano bay news soon

curious.gif

One point about parking. A good percentage of the people visiting this park will be on site hotel guests. If they have a vehicle, they will already be parked in the hotel lots. If they don't have a vehicle, they'll be taking a tram bus to VB, or perhaps walking if they're in CBBR or Sapphire.

Reactions: anihilnation
Status
Not open for further replies.