Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering what the business model is to make that work. Apparently you have to have an insane amount of followers and a good ad sponsor to make that work, unless they are directly paid by the parks.

My past experience with disney bloggers suggest it's likely something like "permanent and total disability" along with some "wounded in combat" stipend.

Does Bio have a home? He was in Shanghai for the opening as well. The guy really gets around
I think he gets sent some pics. I'll often see him post pics of two completely separate places back to back.
For instance, when he was posting Shanghai pics, he was also posting stuff from Orlando.

Interestingly enough though, it says his location is Mountain View, CA at the bottom of his tweets :lol:

Reactions: JoeCamel and Mike S
I think he gets sent some pics. I'll often see him post pics of two completely separate places back to back.
For instance, when he was posting Shanghai pics, he was also posting stuff from Orlando.

Interestingly enough though, it says his location is Mountain View, CA at the bottom of his tweets :lol:
Your guess is good but I actually think he might be a superhero ;)

My comment wasn't a joke....

And I started to put my research feelers into it and as I started parsing registered IP addresses I decided I didn't actually want to know.

So... festive hats for slides?

Any more thoughts of the Muzak since it's not all gonna be tiki/Polynesian?

I do know he was in Shanghai when he was posting from there. I asked for a specific picture and he was kind enough to oblige in a short time. I also think he banks photos and pulls them out to supplement what he is posting at the time.

Reactions: Joel
This looks so awesome from I-4 driving Eastbound (North).
For Orlando, and the other low things around it, it sticks out.
If Cabana Bay Towers were not behind it, it would e even more noticeable. At the same time I think the Cabana Bay towers help make it look like an execiting destination from the highway.

*turns on Discovery channel*

"Here at the ancient ruins of Mezalunetxa, archeologists are carefully excavating the site. They must use special tools to maintain the integrity of the delicate remains. After years of digging, the team has found the location of the perimeter walls and the remnants of the rolling steel storm door, typical to structures of this period."

Status
Not open for further replies.