Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 362 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i stayed at CB last june and had a great view of SF and said there is no way this thing will get done

.....it wasn't done. Even weeks before opening they were adding decorations and landscaping. This isn't the way it should be. The housekeeping team and front desk were a mess from lack of training.

Reactions: mcusi
.....it wasn't done. Even weeks before opening they were adding decorations and landscaping. This isn't the way it should be. The housekeeping team and front desk were a mess from lack of training.

I can attest to this. Stayed at SF a few nights after the grand opening (I believe) and the hotel wasn't a finished product. Honestly made you feel like you were better off staying at SF later down the road when everything was complete.

Whilst on the phone booking reserved loungers for opening day, we asked the nice lady if she had any information about an annual pass holder preview event at VB. She said that she had no information and that sometimes an AP event would be held after a new ride had opened....and used the recent Jimmy Fallon ride and AP event as an example. If VB is needing to be finishing things off right up until opening day, then I fear that AP previews won't be happening. (something that I had been hoping for to avoid opening day crush).

Ok, everybody calm down about the missing rock work on the back of Krakatau. I found it.

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts