Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 400 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see the pic

That's his sig :lol:

But here ya go! From Hedgehog Corner

CPHmx3EUEAASExJ.jpg

Reactions: IOAGuy
Meh. Hard to make good merch for water parks but it is what it is. At least the sippy cup is clutch.
Not if you actually have cool signature rides with catchy names and logos....sadly it looks like Universal is going the same route that many water parks go for....give me a "I survived the drop slides" "I hung on for dear life on Honu" or "krakatau aqua coaster" specific shirts and stuff.

EDIT: OrlanDave posted an update featuring a look at the running wave pool, lazy rivers, Ko'oriki Body Plunge and more!

Oh, and hey! 400th page!! :shock:

Anyone else think they should just demolish the Oyah and Ohno drop slides and replace it with this..? :lol:

2016-06-21_1256.png

Last edited:
13 days....THEY HAVE 13 DAYS!!!!!!! There is no way this is getting done XD. I'm starting to lose faith in the volcano slides being open on opening day.

The less I need to make that Disneyland, MK, Epcot allusion; the better.

That said, I am not going to be surprised if they have to keep them mostly closed for just one day. And even then, that shouldn't be the end of the world.

What I am more concerned, is the supports for the catwalks leading to the top of Krakateau.

Aaaah! There is the water coaster stone tower that had peat moss on it a few days ago... note that it is much darker now... with light spots in places, especially near the top. I would say they sprayed some of the lighter areas darker after the peat was removed.

C_knnqkXcAA0D4V.jpg:large

Reactions: Alicia
Aaaah! There is the water coaster stone tower that had peat moss on it a few days ago... note that it is much darker now... with light spots in places, especially near the top. I would say they sprayed some of the lighter areas darker after the peat was removed.

C_knnqkXcAA0D4V.jpg:large
It looks great now. And octopus and fishy look done. I can't wait to see the sails on the boat bars soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.