Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 418 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the MickeyXtreme aerials, park looks pretty much finished. I'm guessing after opening we can expect some more foliage on the outskirts of the park. Put can't they PLEASE cover up that steel on the big drop capsule FACING you when you walk into the park

Edit: universal just released more photos and I'm freaking out

Last edited:
Reactions: 12th Man

LOVE this shot! :love:
Universals-Volcano-Bay-First-Look_12-1170x731.jpg

Finally, some in-park photos! Great article with some fun facts, too.

Universal's Volcano Bay: Inside Orlando's newest resort - CNN.com

I think I liked this same article in another thread. I've been watching the pictures, but have not read much of the PR, now it looks like I will be at UOR in June, so that article was a good starting point.

My take on the big swoosh slide thing, who knows what the slide part (inside) looks like?

My guess is UNI thrill level pushed a little too far, like someone said maybe a raft went too high up the wall?

This park was designed before the incident at some water park was it not? I know at WnW, we were weighed a few times before the raft rides based on who we would be riding with. Maybe they wanted a bigger safety net, I just say this because I recall early reports sounded like they did not have enough weight in that raft were that water park had a tragedy....so all guessing on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.