Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 467 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cabanas preview all credit goes to OrlandoInformer Blog
Welcome-sign-to-your-cabana-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-768x1149.jpg

Inside-your-cabana-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-768x1149.jpg

Cabana-menu-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-768x513.jpg
Welcome-basket-to-your-cabana-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-768x513.jpg

I just wanted to stop in here and say that even though I have absolutely no interest in water parks, Volcano Bay looks like a great addition to the resort for people who do like that sort of thing. I don't really understand the appeal, but I'm glad it's something a lot of people are excited about.

Dont see this posted yet. I Just read all rides will run and everything needing finishing touches will be ready tomorrow!! Orlando sentinel "Thierry coup" I knew they would make it happen somehow I knew it!

Reactions: Mad Dog and Joel
I'm proud of them, they really kicked it into high gear. The plan at one point was to prepare to not have any of the volcano slides ready, they have definitely managed to get the media up to. Hopefully guests can get in.

I got three vacations booked, DC and the mid Atlantic area for nearly 3 weeks this summer, Orlando/Disney cruise for 2018 spring break and Arches, Teton, Yellowstone, Rushmore/Badlands for late summer 2018 and the only place i'd like to leave early to see is this themed water park.

I'm positive I want a pair of reserved loungers and torn on a lower level Cabana as well as a place to eat and stuff. If only the Cabanas had a hammock or two for a siesta mid day.

Reactions: Cheezbat
I just wanted to stop in here and say that even though I have absolutely no interest in water parks, Volcano Bay looks like a great addition to the resort for people who do like that sort of thing. I don't really understand the appeal, but I'm glad it's something a lot of people are excited about.

I find swimming really fun and great exercise. And when you add water rides it just makes it even better!

BTW love the look of this park and I cannot wait to go in October!

Dont see this posted yet. I Just read all rides will run and everything needing finishing touches will be ready tomorrow!! Orlando sentinel "Thierry coup" I knew they would make it happen somehow I knew it!
Well OF COURSE they're going to say that. Did you honestly think they'd tell the Sentinel that they're duct taping into the finish line and that it would be months before everything is fully operational?

I am absolutely gaga at these photographs. Just when I thought it was clear that everything was very well themed in aerials, I am more knocked out of my socks than ever by these ground shots. Brilliant!
You told us from Day 1 that it would be great. Faith well placed. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 3in30
Has anyone seen any negative reviews from anyone there?
You won't see any. I mean, you get free admission, free premium seats, free food and drinks, an empty park, waited on hand and foot with all staff at your fingertips- it's simply not a true to Life experience. The fact they are being so spoiled alters your opinion while "reviewing".

Likewise, the next few weeks will have complaints out the ass because it'll be at capacity and brand new with problems galore- par for any brand new attraction- not to mention an entire park and equally not true to life- just on the other side of the spectrum.

Once it all settles down, it will be the best reviewed park in the US, maybe even the world, I believe.

That first pic at the bottom with all those electrical cords cracks me up. Fire hazard anyone? :D

Reactions: Clive
You won't see any. I mean, you get free admission, free premium seats, free food and drinks, an empty park, waited on hand and foot with all staff at your fingertips- it's simply not a true to Life experience. The fact they are being so spoiled alters your opinion while "reviewing".

Likewise, the next few weeks will have complaints out the ass because it'll be at capacity and brand new with problems galore- par for any brand new attraction- not to mention an entire park and equally not true to life- just on the other side of the spectrum.

Once it all settles down, it will be the best reviewed park in the US, maybe even the world, I believe.

That first pic at the bottom with all those electrical cords cracks me up. Fire hazard anyone? :D

I'm surprised the event crew didn't cover those up with anything. Not so much a fire hazard as a electric shock hazard. Maybe they'll be picked up after opening ceremonies so the GP doesn't trip over anything.

Reactions: Andysol
Well OF COURSE they're going to say that. Did you honestly think they'd tell the Sentinel that they're duct taping into the finish line and that it would be months before everything is fully operational?
Well you're speaking about after the fact. Seeing the rides rumored to be closed today running is the only reason I said what i said, and that article was not posted too long ago. Plus before today I didn't read your post saying that you had proof everything would be operational. So let me be great and happy that they're basically done in peace. Ty

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.