Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are reports Universal is already anticipating hitting capacity this weekend so make sure for those of you who are attending 1. to have fun but 2. also check the hotline and UOR twitter to ensure you are able to get in.

For those young whippersnappers (see what I did there) check out BTS footage on snapchat.

Last edited:
My only (very slight) complaint so far are the bars. I was under the impression they'd be fully themed to boats, not just have sails on top. They're still handsome looking, but I think them actually being boats would have been incredible

If you look closely, you can see they are surrounded by a small tiny pool of water so I guess that they are flat boats but I guess it would been better to make the water around it larger to create that illusion better.
---------------------------------

Another source which is unpopular on this site also stated that the Aqua Coaster is long which is a good thing.

It looks like the rivers are open so good photos hopefully soon.

Wave generator apparently down on the winding river- so they aren't going to be able to experience that much turbulence for now...

Also- no show scenes on winding river or Krakatau. Again- for now- not sure if projections will be used and just aren't up (having flashbacks to them not being in the vehicle for Kong for several weeks)

My only (very slight) complaint so far are the bars. I was under the impression they'd be fully themed to boats, not just have sails on top. They're still handsome looking, but I think them actually being boats would have been incredible

Is there pics of the bars online or is this from videos?

I am going to volcano bay tomorrow, if I get there at 9am will I be able to get in before the park reaches capacity?

The AP holder event is before that and there is no telling how many people will be there for that and staying around for the actual park opening so it would probably in my opinion to head there even earlier to ensure you get in.

The AP holder event is before that and there is no telling how many people will be there for that and staying around for the actual park opening so it would probably in my opinion to head there even earlier to ensure you get in.
whats the AP holder event? I have an AP so would I be able to get into that or did I have to sign up ahead of time?

On show FX possibly not being on for Aqua Coaster:

We've heard rumors of projections on slide walls being possible. But ppl who have ridden it have no complaints, and absolutely adore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.