Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotels they've built are worth so much more to the bottom line than that prospective golf course.
It's not about the golf course, that was never a 100% thing, as obvious by the fact that it didn't happen.

It's more about the land.

They probably thought Universal's future seemed so bleak during their so-called "dark ages" that they didn't think they would expand. :lol:

My Point Exactly they didn't do their research so it's not Universal's fault somebody was just too lazy to do the Homework before buying Property near a Major Theme Park it doesn't take a genius to figure that out...

Reactions: Mike S
The hotels they've built are worth so much more to the bottom line than that prospective golf course.

Did you see on the map where there was going to be timeshare villas on the golf course? I am sure that is where they thought they would make their money.

Did you see on the map where there was going to be timeshare villas on the golf course? I am sure that is where they thought they would make their money.
Sure, they would have made money off of those. But, not nearly as significant as the hotels, VB, and multiplier effect of such a huge number of additional people on site.

that Lady is just plain Greedy she just wants Cash and Sympathy to be Expected from Universal Orlando the thing that the Wallaces don't realize is once Volcano Bay is done with construction their home values will go up.

The increased property values was actually something they complained about. I'm guessing she isn't looking forward to the increased tax bill.
What is the thinking on the damage to the homes? Is it possible the cracks were caused by the construction? Could it be an issue of shoddy construction? Houses in Florida on built on slabs, or foundations?

The increased property values was actually something they complained about. I'm guessing she isn't looking forward to the increased tax bill.
What is the thinking on the damage to the homes? Is it possible the cracks were caused by the construction? Could it be an issue of shoddy construction? Houses in Florida on built on slabs, or foundations?

yea all of those homes were built on a Foundation as my home was built on a solid foundation and then the rest of the house was built on it so it's Probably the way the home was built and it how it handles certain vibrations.

yea all of those homes were built on a Foundation as my home was built on a solid foundation and then the rest of the house was built on it so it's Probably the way the home was built and it how it handles certain vibrations.

Houses in the Houston area are built on slabs. Didn't know if Florida had the same problem with high water table. Do you think being on a foundation the house would hold up better or worse to vibrations from the construction?

Status
Not open for further replies.