Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sure are we that that's not a construction garbage chute? The way it shrinks and expands doesn't look it's good for the human body.

The slide is in the concept art.

NJk8xkF.jpg

If you look below the platform near the top of the volcano, you can see the clear tube. The shrinking and expanding is due to the protective plastic.

Hahaha I didn't initially comment regarding the construction chute as I thought it was a joke, maybe it still is...:saywhat: regardless its a slide so no more discussion regarding construction shoots yeah? :lol:

Last edited:
Bingo! worked it out, these are much better! Starting to see where the lazy river will connect up also the formation of the tunnels next to the volcano. Still not so clear where the rapid river is going to filter through volcano other than it looks like it is going to enter under the water coaster station....

Ct8mO7XWAAEkl34.jpg:large

Ct8mS7VWAAAnGEn.jpg:large

Ct8mWCRWAAAZU90.jpg:large
Ct8maLxWgAAxLkU.jpg:large

Last edited:
Mickey certainly delivers!

Pleased I have finally worked out how to get the images large, been trying on his last two aerial photo posts, makes it much better for examining the progress especially since the photos are not as close now the volcano is full height. I wonder who 'Wolf GT' is who also has their name stamped on the images...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott W.
So with the mega attraction open inside the volcano...I'm guessing that means we are gonna get show scenes!!

That's a good spot. I have noticed that the open parts are going up hill segments though, so they may only be open since they still have to install the jets to blast you up the hill, I hope I'm wrong and show scenes are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.