Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The UK morning report:

Bireconstruct with some shuttle route update:

Some photos from Theme Park Review (Note the water coaster doing a double loop now and heading higher, shown to the left of the first photo and closer shot in the third photo!):

Quite a few photos In the following link from Orlando Theme Park News:

Last edited:
Alright you inside info knower abouters, I'm about to book three nites at Cabana Bay March 21st to 24th before our Disney cruise. We are chosing between a 3 day with only a stop at Castaway on newly updated Wonder that leaves on the 23rd or a 3 day on Dream that hits up Nassau. If Volcano Bay was open, I'd move things up a day to avoid Nassau thus not paying for Atlantis for the kids. We've done the other water parks in town so only new ones are open to visit.

So, spill it

Alright you inside info knower abouters, I'm about to book three nites at Cabana Bay March 21st to 24th before our Disney cruise. We are chosing between a 3 day with only a stop at Castaway on newly updated Wonder that leaves on the 23rd or a 3 day on Dream that hits up Nassau. If Volcano Bay was open, I'd move things up a day to avoid Nassau thus not paying for Atlantis for the kids. We've done the other water parks in town so only new ones are open to visit.

So, spill it

Are you asking if it will be open?

I'd say it's highly unlikely. Any official word has June 1st as the opening date. There are earlier dates being mentioned by the CEO of Leows but I can't remember what the dates are just now but I'm sure somebody will.

I'm hoping you'll post a review of your cruise because I'm looking at going on the same one next September.

Are you asking if it will be open?

I'd say it's highly unlikely. Any official word has June 1st as the opening date. There are earlier dates being mentioned by the CEO of Leows but I can't remember what the dates are just now but I'm sure somebody will.

I'm hoping you'll post a review of your cruise because I'm looking at going on the same one next September.

CEO of Leows had indicated that it would open in conjunction with Cabana Bay Towers "sometime in March".

Reactions: Mike S and Scott W.
I can see it soft open by then, limited perhaps to resort guests and passholders.

I hope that is the case considering therates Universal is charging for the Family suite rooms (hey, I know it's spring break). I really don't want to pay what Atlantis wants for Aquaventure excursions, It makes a one day ticket at the Mouse and the tab at Ohana seem a bargin.

Status
Not open for further replies.