Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the platforms at 17:00 minutes are diving boards. /s

I don't think so. My guess is they are the bases for a walkway that would connect the two. OR additional frames for extra rock work to help theme up the back of the volcano. I recall a balcony being in the concept art so it could be either as far as I know. Someone I'm sure can clarify.

That's pretty much what I will have to hope for. There is almost guaranteed to be soft openings/technical rehearsals but its whether non-hotel guests etc get in on them. I may plead to Universal's better nature as my parents are pass holders but no interest whatsoever in water parks....

That's pretty much what I will have to hope for. There is almost guaranteed to be soft openings/technical rehearsals but its whether non-hotel guests etc get in on them. I may plead to Universal's better nature as my parents are pass holders but no interest whatsoever in water parks....

I wish you luck!

Reactions: pl6pilgrim
output.GIF

output2.GIF

I'm going to be at the resort with my family on the weekend of May 6th but I can change that to the weekend before the official grand opening. I was wondering if softs do happen, would it be better for me to change my plans to go the weekend before the grand opening or should I keep my reservations as is? I didn't knowif they may stop any soft opening from going on the weekend before to get ready for the media preview? I don't remember what they have done in the past and was wondering if anyone new. I know that softs might not even happen at all if they get behind but if any experts on here knew how they worked in the past it would me much apprechiated advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.