Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 374 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so we'll send @Hockeyman55 up into the sky with his camera, and then bribe @Teebin to comb thru the work to give us the 411 on what's going on. I'll start the pool with $20 bucks :p

We actually did this once if I'm remembering correctly - didn't we do a crowdfund for Diagon Alley chopper pics?
If not I think it might be a good idea for this, or better yet when Nintendo starts in Orlando...

We actually did this once if I'm remembering correctly - didn't we do a crowdfund for Diagon Alley chopper pics?
If not I think it might be a good idea for this, or better yet when Nintendo starts in Orlando...

If memory serves me correct this was planned and then funded and then some stuff happened and it fell through

Reactions: Frogki
I'm guessing a chopper, because if you look at the way he uploaded the last set of photos - he did a clockwise loop around the park heading south and then ended it with him going north again. Looks like he only made one pass and hit the rapid fire on his camera to take the pics.

We need a great camera (@Hockeyman55), someone with a good eye for detail (@Hockeyman55), maybe a shot list (@Teebin, @Andy, @Drew, @epcyclopedia, @Mad Dog), and a 'copter that'll do 5 of 6 real passes around the park. :) Have @Hockeyman55 give us some availability so we can send him up if he's willing to do it for us.

I'll get a close up look at the unfinished park real soon. Leaving for Orlando tonight. 5 nights at Sapphire Falls, 9 nights at Portofino Bay :). And, I'll slum it for four day trips to WDW :lol:. As is my habit, I'll mostly disappear from the Forum during the vacation. Talk to you all when I get back. :thumbsup: :cheers:. Be cool. :shades:

Last edited:
Have a great trip MD! Keep a north eye out for details of anything I would be interested in. Too, I want to see a picture of you and your GF with one of the Velociraptors in JP. Be careful you don't get bitten!

Reactions: Mad Dog
What is that white tank going to be filled with? Too, a few of those pics show the heavy landscaping allowing one to peek through and see the hints of color. I wish they would do a bit more of that on the I-4 side, but they aren't done yet!

Great pics amityboat!

Reactions: amityboattours
I'll get a close up look at the unfinished park real soon. Leaving for Orlando tonight. 5 nights at Sapphire Falls, 9 nights at Portofino Bay :). And, I'll slum it for four day trips to WDW :lol:. As is my habit, I'll mostly disappear from the Forum during the vacation. Talk to you all when I get back. :thumbsup: :cheers:. Be cool. :shades:

Have a fun trip, mate! :cheers:

Great photos, @amityboattours

Status
Not open for further replies.