Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 398 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my favorite "this is what it looked like xx months ago" shots.

I always meant to take more of these, never got around to it and eventually the towers ruined it. I thought these were fun; if you download the original images the two widest ones are about 15,000 pixels wide.

Late September 2015:

vb_pano_2 by awhenUO, on Flickr

vb_pano_1 by awhenUO, on Flickr

Early October 2015:

vb_pano_3 by awhenUO, on Flickr

Oooo based on that pan they really need to lush this place up a lot more. More Bamboo, more banana palms, more everything. Looking a bit sparse at the moment.
Agreed! The area towards the right of the Volcano, near Runamukka Reef, seems to be the most bare at the moment! Hope more landscaping is on its way!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel
How I'm going to walk in there when it's finally open. It looks really good, can't wait to see it in person.

full

Anyone have thoughts on how the lifeguards will keep watch in the caves of the lazy rivers? Given what little we've seen of the caves it doesn't seem like it's going to be the easiest task.

Status
Not open for further replies.