Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 452 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The resorts will have their own buses to VB.

All resorts except CBBR have dedicated shuttles to VB.

All on-site resorts will have dedicated shuttles to VB.

There is.

Shuttles to VB will be available.

Just making sure everyone is getting it.

You see how I multi-quoted and didn't make individual responses to spam the thread?

Keep in mind all of those responses were after Universal said there would be no direct shuttles from hotels to VB. They have since retracted and corrected that statement.
Forgive us for taking Universal at their word.

Last edited:
Okay cool. Let's move onto the fact that there's still a ton of stuff to plant and we're scheduled for some nasty looking weather for the rest of the week. Wonder what the plan of action is at this point?

Okay cool. Let's move onto the fact that there's still a ton of stuff to plant and we're scheduled for some nasty looking weather for the rest of the week. Wonder what the plan of action is at this point?
Go with the flow? The Waturi people are too laid back to let a little water ruin their fun. After all, water is life!

I'm often curious why major companies put people who can't speak well on stage for announcements. "I can guarantee you that" 3 times? Gaff after gaff. Clearly he's had coaching and work, but he's naturally just not a good communicator on stage. Why don't they use their PR team? This isn't exclusive to universal.
Love him or hate him, I think we can all agree that when it comes to announcements, it'll be a while before we get another Steve Jobs.

Reactions: MattA
I'm in New Jersey this week visiting family and when someone sees Universal on a shirt I'm wearing, the reactions have been very interesting. A waitress in a diner we went to got so excited and told us all about how she is going in two weeks and can't wait to see the new park. Another person felt compelled to tell me how much they are looking forward to HHN. I went on to talk to them about the parks in general and asking if they were looking forward to Pandora and neither seemed to care about it.

I always find it interesting to get outside of the Orlando bubble and see how things play in the target demo areas like this. Apparently finally Universal is getting the message out there and getting people excited about going to Orlando for Universal not just Disney. It probably helps that most of the people here have Comcast cable and their HQ is here in Philadelphia, although the local ABC affiliates are Disney owned and operated, so they are getting plenty of WDW commercials too.

No golden spires on top of the aqua coaster? Hopefully they will come in at a later point. I think they were in concept art. Thats a bummer. Hope they add a ton more foliage. It just looks like skinny palms tress everywhere/ bare bones. No big lush tropical trees/shade

I'm often curious why major companies put people who can't speak well on stage for announcements. "I can guarantee you that" 3 times? Gaff after gaff. Clearly he's had coaching and work, but he's naturally just not a good communicator on stage. Why don't they use their PR team? This isn't exclusive to universal.
Love him or hate him, I think we can all agree that when it comes to announcements, it'll be a while before we get another Steve Jobs.
I think they should have replaced Thierry coup with a screen. Appropriate & ironic move that would be. ;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.