Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Adding to a past post, that many have already read, does nothing to continue the conversation. Just would confuse everyone & everything. ......Is that why you guys had essentially dead forums on IU Hollywood? :)

Why the hell was that needed?

That's actually a rule I've had since day 1 on these boards and the mods of past and present have been wasting time trying to combine them to make it easier for people to read.

But with everyone acting like an ass lately - they decided to let you guys know to stop doing that so they can actually mod all the stupid comments in recent weeks.

Why the hell was that needed?

That's actually a rule I've had since day 1 on these boards and the mods of past and present have been wasting time trying to combine them to make it easier for people to read.

But with everyone acting like an ass lately - they decided to let you guys know to stop doing that so they can actually mod all the stupid comments in recent weeks.
Note there was a smiley face attached to the post :) Just stating my opinion that's all. :)

As this thread comes to an end, I just wanna say thank you for all the fun times, insight, and filling up my free time! This park definitely exceeds my expectations and hopefully it does to you! Can't believe how fast time flies! :peace:
I think you it's a bit to early. First of all the park isn't totally finished yet. Then we have the official opening and we'll have the opportunity to see the park at night (what I think will be a complete transformation).
There is still a lot of food and drinks we don't know about and we haven't seen all the interactive elements.
Give us another 2 weeks (at least) and 1000 pages :)

I think Volcano Bay looks amazing. We also still haven't seen star gazers cavern which looks to be AMAZING! And why the help are people complaining about Ride selection. This park has the best slide selection anywhere in the world. Each slide is completly different. And to those of you complaint about how the theming is a big Volcano plants and tikis, how is that any different than Pandora's floating mountains, plants, plants outside.

That is horrible customer service and an incredibly poor compensation. That sours my taste on the Cabanas considerably right now, I can definitely feel the disappointment on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.