Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 229 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would have been better if ITM had noted it has been modified. I hope the problem is resolved and those injured get the compensation they seek.

It's ITM... I'm not surprised. :lol:

The same article says "We at ITM have reported" and links to another ITM article that takes info from the Orlando Sentinel's reporting.

• Wow
Reactions: JoeCamel
An interesting bit of rumor I heard recently: VB is moving to reopen and to reduce staff overhead they will temporarily be discontinuing Virtual Line for the slides. Tapu Tapu will still be used for payments, lockets, etc but not for VL.
Interactive sprayer and selfie station wristbands!

An interesting bit of rumor I heard recently: VB is moving to reopen and to reduce staff overhead they will temporarily be discontinuing Virtual Line for the slides. Tapu Tapu will still be used for payments, lockets, etc but not for VL.
How does disabling VQ cut down on staff?

I'm having trouble remembering where exactly staff is involved in the process

Weird. Having to hand-off, setup, and sanitize the Tapu Tapud feels like the staff overhead.

Maybe they could use virtual for that one only?

Leave the rest as Ride Now, unless lines get too long. Kind of like the way they've been doing Hagrid.

With limited capacity perhaps they could implement reservations just for VB? And with that you could book a time slot or something to enter the queue to ride it? Dunno.

Reactions: shiekra38