Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aww cute the Bachelorette couple.

I guess they had to wear the Tapu for show, because there's no way they stood in lines. lol

Reactions: Joel
It would only take 39.75 hours to ride everything in the park with those wait times.

Luckily I usually only ride the Taniwha Tubes type slides when I visit water parks, so I never have to worry about waiting too long!
Just never enough hours in the day to get everything done :p I wonder what the waits are now? Yesterday they had shortened quite a bit by now.

oh geez.. i hope thats not your credit score

Surprise. Surprise.

On a side note, a friend of mine who is a loyal annual pass holder and was planning on going to volcano bay this weekend, read all the horror stories online and is instead going to animal kingdom ...even though he is staying at Port a fino. He is also doing IOA one day.

So if you think the bad reviews aren't effecting people's travel plans; you're mistaken.

PS - he doesn't read this forum, and I had nothing to do with this decision...lol.

Looks like an extra mist effect is coming out of the Aqua Coaster...Could they have added that in the tubes maybe?

The coaster looks great.

Still, as hard as I try, I just can't help but notice those hideous stairs in the background! But I'm being optimistic and after seeing that video clip, I'm more convinced than ever that there is no way Universal will leave these as is.

They will definitely be fixed. Right? Tell me they will be fixed.....

It's different because by noon all the rides "currently" have huge tapu waits, so you basically can't do anything else except lazy river/wave pool.

When you rope drop magic kingdom you don't have to leave the park at noon due to 3-5 hour waits

Is it so horrible though if you got there at 10, got in a bunch of slides for two hours, tapped for a three hour wait...so wave pool, rivers, bars, restaurants, lounge out, people watch...ride at 3 and the park starts to slow down (families are spent from the sun and the stair rides) so you tap for a one hour wait...chill, do any of the above that you liked or missed...it's 6, dinner and a volcano eruption or are you done now?

I love the slow season, but the parks close too early.

Why are Ko'Okiri and Kala Tai Nui X'ed out?

I thought they were 0's (poorly writing)

I think it was my 1st trip to UNI in many many moons (I never saw Jimmy Neutron..zina..) and a dump truck was driven up the street, both sides of the pathway where London is now was walled up.

I enjoy Transfomers...my only thought on that trip was 'this ain't Disney' and that was what I was looking for at the time...and I've renewed every year since..

Reactions: Mad Dog
I mentioned earlier this week that I anticipated we'd see big improvements by the end of this week - but based on some of the pictures it doesn't seem like they're in much of a rush. The only new visible improvements that I see are the mist effects on the slides and some additional bamboo around the park perimeter.

Am I missing anything?

I mentioned earlier this week that I anticipated we'd see big improvements by the end of this week - but based on some of the pictures it doesn't seem like they're in much of a rush. The only new visible improvements that I see are the mist effects on the slides and some additional bamboo around the park perimeter.

Am I missing anything?

The long park hours seem to have given rise to the same issue Pandora has with its night lighting - when could they do any major fixes?