Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

Volcano bay could be affected hard by this, how long do you guys think it will be remain closed after Sunday?

2-5 days. They will throw everything but the kitchen sink at it with landscaping standing up palms and maintenance fluffing up anything that is broken.

I'm betting on next Friday. I'm thinking every pool and river will have to be drained an cleaned at least. If it was dead of Summer there would be more of a rush, but as it seems to have been slightly slower, I think the weekend will be the push.

Steel is steel so i would think that there is a lot at VB that should fair well, I'm not sure those roofs are as week as they are made to appear like, but yes, the vinyl covers can tear easily, but they may be stronger than we think.

The vegetation at all the parks though...lots of big canopies which is really bad for blocking strong winds....the winds tend to win...

First I have ever seen of this faux bamboo treatment. I guess I was hoping for something like it on the stairs and supports inside the volcano. :(

I see this the other day and also wondered when that happened, this is exactly what they need around all of the exposed steel such as stair supports etc, it would look fantastic.

Couple of videos below of VB trees getting a good thrashing, most of them still have supports around from what I have seen so hopefully that helps them stay upright. Vinyl covers seem to be intact.