Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

I can’t read this in the UK, could someone give me the basics?

Sentinel requested info about the recent electrical problem at Volcano Bay, but the Utilities Commision forwarded the request to head of Uni legal (cause of some rule that they have to notified first in case there is "protected" information), and Uni blocked the 2 requests the paper made. Meaning Uni doesn't want anyone to know how or why their safety protocols failed causing the water to become electrified enough to affect the guests.

Sentinel requested info about the recent electrical problem at Volcano Bay, but the Utilities Commision forwarded the request to head of Uni legal (cause of some rule that they have to notified first in case there is "protected" information), and Uni blocked the 2 requests the paper made. Meaning Uni doesn't want anyone to know how or why their safety protocols failed causing the water to become electrified enough to affect the guests.
Or it could mean that something in those reports is IP owned by Universal or a contractor. I’m sure we’ll see a slightly redacted version later.

What are wait times and attendance looking like right now at the park?

Thinking of heading there Friday afternoon. Usually do rope drop and head out after it starts getting a little busier, so this will be our first "morning" attempt.

Thinking of heading there Friday afternoon. Usually do rope drop and head out after it starts getting a little busier, so this will be our first "morning" attempt.

I was there last Saturday and wait times on mostly everything was no more than 30 minutes, at least until 1:00pm or so when we left for our hotel to get ready for HHN.

Can't imagine it being any more busier come this Friday.

I agree with @ssirin88. Crowds have gradually been getting smaller, and I'm not seeing very high wait times.

Also, team members are no longer blocked out as of 9/4, if that says anything about crowds. ;)